26

Months had Passed since Lauren had left to New York with her girlfriend Cammie.I was 8 months pregnant  and more nervous to be a mom than ever.I felt like i was just going day by day not really living to be happy but living for my baby.Ryan was nice and did the best to make me happy but i would never be at my best without Lauren and that killed me because i knew it was late for that ship.Lauren was moving on even if i would never do that.I wanted my happy ending with Lauren but i guess it would just be another content story but who was I to be upset theres women that are left by their husbands and even abused.Ryan was a great husband and i loved him but i would never be in love with him the way i was with Lauren.And i would carry that guilt with me forever.

"Camila your parents are coming over for dinner tonight right?"

"Yeah my mom is actually on her way"

"Alright im just going to go to the grocery store for some pastries"

"Why dont you go to the bakery shop?"

"They are all closed at the moment babe"

"Alright,be safe the rain is coming down hard"

"I will baby i love you"he said kissing my forhead

"Love you too"i replied out of habit

As he was leaving my mom arrived.They said hi to each other as the shorter lady kissed my husbands cheek.

"Hola mija"she greeted me kissing my cheeck as well

"Hi mami"

"Youre so big mija im so ready to hold our little girl"

"I am too"

"Hola Sinu"

"Hola Clara comó estas?"

"Bien, come into the kitchen so we can get started"

"Sounds good"the two older women walked into the kitchen and immediately began to talk and cook

I sat in the livingroom going through social media.Checking Laurens profile as always.The pictures of her and her girlfriend became more as she had told her family about them.

"Y Lauren?"i heard my mother ask Clara

"Shes good she came a couple months back"

"Is she seeing anyone?"

"Yes actually she is"

"O si where is he from?"

"Well she actually lives with Lauren in New York"

"Did you say she?"

"Yes her name is Camden"

"Lauren is with a girl pero como puede ser esto"(how could that be)
I felt my back burn as well as my cheeks,my mom was being so close minded it embarrassed me

"Shes happy and i dont want anything more for her than to see her happy"

"But-"

"I know its different but shes in love"

"Is she marrying that girl?"

"I dont know,"

"Lets hope not and that its just a phase"

"Loves not a phase Sinu"

"Yeah,but youve taught her better than that our values-"

"I rather have her happy with a girl than upset and depressed with a man"well if they had thrown that at a person without knowing it was me