35 What Goes Around

Months had passed and the wedding day was getting closer.We finally had a date and everything was organized for our special day.I spent more time with Cammie and in the company.

Ryan was better than ever and therapy was helping him get a feel in his legs.Camden and I had begun to look at houses in the area even though my mother didnt want us to move out.It was necessary the tension between Camila and I was becoming too much.

"Lauren can i speak to you please,"

"Lauren can i please talk to you please she repeated as i walked towards the exit of the house"

"We are talking right now Camila."

"In privacy."

"Theres nobody else around if you need to tell me something just go ahead."

"I dont feel comfortable."

"Well i never felt comfortable knowing my brother liked you but i dealt with it,I never felt comfortable knowing you led him on,and ill never feel comfortable around you ever in my life again."i blew up i could no longer keep my feelings in

"Im sorry i really-"

"No stop Camila if you really didnt mean to do it you wouldnt of done it weve talked about this a million and one times i just cant do it anymore."

"Just tell me do you have any feelings for me"

The green eyes stared deeply into the brown ones

"Yeah i do i only have one feeling for you and its disgust, no you know what i have many more because even though you are married to my brother you come and ask me about my feelings for you,how petty can one person be im happy without you Camila and i always will be."

"Please dont hate me"the younger one replied tears rolling down her cheeks

"Dont cry it really fixes nothing believe me i cried more than i thought was possible,i prayed more than i had ever prayed in my life,i wished and dreamed of having you with me again but all i saw were tears, tears from my eyes never had i lost the color of my eyes never had i felt so empty there was nothing in me not even the green that shines, so dont tell me you are suffering because ive done enough of that"

"I know what i did was wrong and i realize it was a mistake"

"Well you realized it too late Camila"

"Please just, i know we can work this out"

"No we cant Camila we cant and i wont no matter what before i would do everything for you no matter what now i dont want anything with you no matter what"

"Did i really hurt you that bad"

"What do you fucken think Camila?That i was over you in a minute because i already had someone while i talked to you.Im not you Camila im not you.And i hope you realize ill never want a part of you ever again."

"I know but"

"If you know then why do you continue to bug?"

"Because i dont believe you"

"Well believe it Camila im over you i dont feel anything for you"

"I dont belive you" the brown eyes quivering along with the pink lips

"Well you have to"

"I dont and i wont"

"Camila youre the one that told me you didnt love me anymore and why do i have to prove myself to you you are nobody to me"

"Dont say that Lauren" the brown hair now hiding the brown eyes as the face of the younger woman faced the floor and the tears fell there where she felt her heart was

"Am i supposed to lie to you Camila" the green eyes fierce with no pain for the brown ones the betrayal still fresh in the back of her head

"Lauren ive always been in love with you" the brown eyes finally risen to see the green eyes even though they rose her eyes were defeated

"Dont lie to me Camila"

"Why lie Lauren?"

"Because you were the one that told me you no longer loved me all the hate built in me for you cant leave Camila, theres no more love for you in me and i cant take it back so you cant take it back either"her chest puffing as much as her eyes began to puff up from the tears streaming down her face collapsing into the floor along with the brown ones the green tears laid on top of the brown ones the way they once laid on top of each other the colors colliding heatedly the same way they would.The storm of the green seas splashed the brown streams firmly to the ground.

"Im sorry Lauren"

"You arent and i dont need you to be"

"Let me show you that i am"

"I dont need-"

The green eyd girl was interrupted by the browns eyed girls lips.Her hand placed on the taller ones neck trying to soothe the kiss.The familiarity of Camilas lips was the only thing that made Lauren kiss back as soon as she realized whose lips she was kissing she removed herself from the younger girl.

Lauren rapidly wiped her lips and rapidly exited slamming the door to the big house.

------------- 

I didnt know what got into me.In that moment everything fell apart,i fell apart.Lauren was so angry i guess i wasnt the only one ready to explode.After they announced their wedding date i lost it.Everything in me began to bubble and all the feelings i still have for Lauren i could no longer hide.Thing is all the old feelings she had when i betrayed her came back to her as well.

I knew how she felt,she had told me a million times.She had begged so much for me not to leave her and now im doing the same.Karma.

"Honey are you Okay?"

"Yes im fine Ryan just yawned a bit"

"I dont think that many tears are from yawning"

"Im fine"

"Youve been really tense baby"

"Im just stressed"

"Are yoh going to Laurens Bach party"

"What already?"
"Yeah Cammie actually told me to tell you about it"

"Mhm i dont know with the baby and all"

"I can take care of Alex, you should go and have fun"

"I dont think its a good idea"
"Well i did i went out and gor you an outfit"he said as he placed the bag on the sofa

"You didnt have to "

"I wanted to"

"Thank you"i said bending over to kiss his cheek

Ryan was being as steong as he could for our family.Things were complicated.I felt like my whole marriage was a lie,a lie i could no longer live.