chapter sixteen

I didnt know how to feel as i walked through the airport about to board a plane back home.

months of isolation from everything i knew did me well. I turned to my side and saw how worth it New York was as i walked next to Cammie.

I couldnt help but smile knowing she would make everything better.

Even though i had to face several unresolved problems.

1.Evanna We hadnt talked since well the kiss incident and i just really missed my best friend.

2.Coming out to my mom and brother.I didnt really know how i would do it. Cammie and I agreed to go and say we were just friends but i knew i wouldnt be able to resist myself from kissing my beautiful girlfriend.I just didnt know how mom would take it.She literly judged me all my life and i just dont think i would be able to handle her being dissapointed in me again.

3.Lastly seeing Camila again.Knowing she was pregnant just made everything worse.I kind of felt empty thinking about her again as that is how i feel for her.Empty.

-----
"Babe is the Guest room clean?"

"Why do you ask?"

"Because i have a surprise for you and mom"

"And what might that be" i said as i rubbed my stomach which had grown so much

"Okay ill tell you but we cant tell my mom"

"Okay".
"Im just so excited shes going to be so happy"

"Just spill it what is it"

"Lauren is coming back"

"What!"i said as i stood from the bed

"My sister shes coming back"

"Wait ....Lauren....." my breathing shortened as i thought of seeing the green eyes again

"Are you okay?"

"Yeah its just im nervous to see her" i said inbetween short breaths

"Baby you sure"the taller man said as i reached to my stomach and gripped my hand worried about my breathing

"Yes i promise"

"Hows my little princess doing is she kicking mommy alot today" he said looking into my belly as if he were looking the baby in the face

"Yeah she has really been active today"i said trying to unworry Ryan

"Good that means shes healthy and ready to see aunty Lauren"

--
I sat in the livingroom sofa waiting for Lauren to arrive not knowing how she would take seeing me and well my belly.

The door rang and i felt my heart drop.

"I got it "Clara said as she walked to the door

All i could do was sit there i froze as i heard the older woman open the door.

"Lauren Mija"i heard the older woman almost scream there were seconds of silence as they hugged

"Hola Mami"

LJ POV

Feeling my mothers hug for the first time in a while made everthing better.

"Mami this is Cammie"

"Hi nice to meet you" my girlfriend said going in for a handshake my mother being latina hugging her instead

"Why didnt you tell me you were coming"

"Then it wouldnt be a surprise mami"

"Ay mija come in ill make some food"

"Camila guess who got here"

I grabbed my suitcases and walked through the door i turned to the livingroom and saw the person i knew i would have to see but really didnt want to.

I turned to Cammie and smiled.

I walked over to the woman i once loved the woman that was once mine.I saw her stand slowly getting up from the sofa her figure wrecked me.Her baby bump being the first thing i saw.It took me a while to actually look in her face.

Her lips looking soft as usual.I could tell she was nervous as she bit her lip the way she did.Then the brown eyes.

Camilas brown eyes.The eyes no one could forget no matter how many brown eyes you would look at.They looked into mine and if they looked anything as i assume i looked like staring into the pregnant woman i once had a whole life planned with.

"Uhm Hi" i said looking into her eyes astonished taking a deep breath

"Hi" she said above a whisper

"Mija ni que fueras gringa saluda a Camila cómo yo te enseñe"

I really didnt know what to do or how to approach the younger one.

"Mami i really dont know how" i said looking at her stomach again

"Its fine"

"Okay make yourself at home mija ill get to cooking"the older lady said walking to the kitchen

I couldnt stop looking at the stomach that held a life in there.

I suddenly felt a tugg on my hand.I had forgotten about the woman beside me.

"Oh shit uhm this is Cammie"i said looking at the green eyes.

"Hi im Cammie"the blonde haired girl said placing her hand between her and Camila

"Camila"the other one simply replied

"If you dont mind Camila we are going to get settled in"

"I would help but"

"No need we have it"i said looking at Cammie as she smiled in reassurance

------------

"Babe your mother is great and why didnt you tell me you were becoming an aunt"

"I didnt think much of it babe"

"Im so happy shell soon be our little niece we can buy her so many pretty dresses"

"Our niece baby?"i said as i hugged my shorter girlfriend pulling her into a kiss

"Yeah you are my girlfriend and she is your niece so that makes that little life our niece,"

"I know how a family tree works you dork"

"Well i thought you didnt as you kept asking"the blonde haired woman said gripping my neck and pukking me into a kiss

A knock on the door ibterrupted our kiss and i almost pushed Cammie to the other side of the room as i realized no one else knew about our relationship

"Mija are you not gunna sleep in your room"

"Mami its not nice to knock and barge in you should wait for a response"

"What?"

"Nothing mami and no im fine sharing a room with Cammie plus isnt it filled with storage things?"

"No mija i made sure nothing was touched it is just how you left it,plus i think Cammie would appreciate a bit more privacy,no?"

"Uhm yeah..."if she only knew...

-----------

Seeing the green eyes again almost killed me.She was so vibrant and beautiful as always.Her shock to my baby belly left me in shock i really didnt know what to do,less what to say.

The things that scared me the most was who she brought with her.Lauren would never bring a stranger to meet her family.

The green eyed girl brought along 2 extra green eyes i had never seen and really didnt want to see with her.The blonde haired woman was beautiful none the less of course Lauren would find and attract women that beautiful.

The thought of them actually being together broke my heart.I couldnt think of Lauren kissing another women.But what did i expect why was i worried i was married and pregnant.

I couldnt hire my pregnancy from Lauren i just wish i could hide my feelings from her.