24

Work was hard.Seeing Cammie and not being able to touch her killed me.I was dying inside and no alcohol or substance could numb that pain.I loved Cammie and i was a fool to even think of Camila as an option.I guess Camila had been so much in my past and in my memories,that she was the only thing i could think about.Now i think about how my future couldve been with Camden,shes all i want right now,but i cant have,not because shes with someone i love or because she betrayed me but because i betrayed her.

"Jauregui"

"Oh yeah sorry"i said looking up at the familar green eyes

"Your trip is set and ready here is your plane ticket and all the details there is to know"

"Are you coming?"

"I dont think-"

"I need you by my side Camden"

"Im sorry Lauren but if it isnt job related-"

"As your boss im asking you to be ready tommorrow morning,"

"But-"

"Its your job Camden" i ended that conversation and left the office leaving the blonde starstruck.I knew this would be my chance to get the blonde back.

I packed all of the clothing that Camden loved to see me in and a special piece of clothing for the night.

I had my goal set and for once i was all in for someone else than Camila.

The plane ride was as i expected quiet and akward even though i tried my best to not make it feel that way.

We arrived to the foreign island at night.We both just wanted to check in but to our surprise luck wa son my side.

"What do you mean you only have one hotel room"

"Im sorry miss"

"I dont care how much it is ill pay just give me a rokm"the blonde pleaded

"Miss we are all booked im sorry,we only have one room for you"

"I dont mind sharing"i interjected

"Here is your key miss"the brunette replied handing me the card key to the hotel

"Are you kidding me Lauren"

"Come on you arent sleeping in the streets"i replied as the blonde followed to the elevator

"I dont know why you dont want to sleep with me Cammie"

"Camden,Jauregui you know exactly why"

"Ill sleep on the sofa if you like?"

"That would be great,but im sure there will be two beds"she replied

"Alright"

We enetered the room and there was a huge bed in the center,it looked like maybe 5 people could sleep on it

"Welk the bed is big enough to be parted into three beds"i said

"For fuck sake"she replied shuffling her hand into her hair

"Oh come on ill put pillows in between i really dont mind Camden"

"Well i do"

"Can we stop this"i said trying to grab her hands

"Theres nothing to stop,there isnt anything between us Lauren"

"Even if you dont want to admit it you know there is"i replied

"Maybe i will sleep outside"

"No dont,ill stop"i replied the situation being harder than i thought it would be

"Ill go wash up" i said taking clothes out of my suit case and going into the restroom

I put on the loose booty shorts and a big sweatshirt as i knew Camden loved to see me wear this clothes to bed.My hair cascaded on my back,i brushed my teeth and lastly pukled on some long socks.

I walked out and i could tell Camden had her eyes on me.I slept on the left side of the bed as i knew Camden always liked sleeping on the right side.Even though she looked away swiftly after looking her in the eyes i knew she liked what she saw.

I grabbed my phone and began to reply to emails as Cammie was in the restroom changing.Her phone began to vibrate on the counter.I looked at the door and then at her phone.I couldnt help myself i quickly tapped the side button to light up the screen.

From:Shannon
'Goodnight Babe hope you sleep well'

My heart dropped at the same time as i dropped the damn phone.I quickly picked up the phone and placed it on the bed.

I fell back into my side of the bed.Now i knew why she was being more hard to get to.I guess she moves on quick.It was hard to accept,and i really didnt know if i was going to be able to keep my mouth shut,but i had to or Cammie would know i was snooping around her personal conversations.

I picked up my phone and began to go through social media to try and distract myself.I heard the door open but i didnt bother to look at the blonde,i was beyond angry but hurt at the same time.
Neither of us spoke i saw as she replied to messages with the corner of my eye until she fell asleep.She seemed peaceful.Yet i would not be peaceful until i was able to hokd her in my arms.Again all this fighting and ignoring i was only used to doing with Canila.I was tired of feeling this way and having to do stuff like this.Maybe i wasnt meant to be happy.

"Lauren"the blonde broke me out of my thoughts

"Sorry i thought you were asleep"

"Its fine i really cant sleep either"

"Whys that"

"I dont like this"

"Like what"

"Us being like this"

"I thought you moved on"

"Why would you think that?"

"The whole Shannon thing"

"She ,well i cant keep this away from you any longer,i feel too guilty"

"What did you do Cammie?"

"I regret it im sorry,I really didnt mean to-"

"Camden,you cheated on me?" if i thought my heart was broken,i didnt know what but something in me broke and it hurt even more

"It was a mistake,i thought it was over"

"It was nevee over for me Camden,but maybe it should be"i left the room not caring how late it was.I was back to my old ways,i found the bar in the hotel and drank as much as i could.I knew i would regret it in the morning but i didnt care at this point.I dont remember much other than shots,and sloppy looks from other men that i really didnt care about.My heart was done.