Thirty Four

welcome to chapter thirty four, were all children of jesus
hope yall got your holy water in hand cuz i surely dont, goodluck (this is a warning btw)

------

We climbed up the stairs and as we went down the halls, the music sounded muffled and distant.  Chan shoved me into his bedroom and locked the door behind us. "you shouldn't have taken all the drinks people offered you, you're going to regret things tomorrow" he scolded as he removed his leather jacket and hung it on the back of a chair with a frustrated sigh.

"i didn't do anything though, i don't get why you're acting like i did something wrong" i huffed starting to get annoyed by how he treats me like a child.

"you were practically hanging around Hyunjin's neck all day, who knows what you two would be up to if i didn't take you away just now" his voice grew louder.

I furrowed my brows in confusion. He's jealous? He's jealous of Hyunjin of all people? I would never think of Hyunjin that way, especially not when i have a boyfriend. With a boyfriend like Chan how could i possibly think of anyone else.

"would you rather that i hang around your neck and do things with you?" i asked as i took a step forward and wrapped my arms around his neck, bringing our faces close together. He turned away from me and stared at a wall to distract himself.

"of course but it's really not the time for this, you should just go to bed now" He said. I huffed and let go of him.

"well then ill just go back to Hyunjin, maybe he'll entertain me a bit more" i said casually as i made my way to unlock the door and head out. Before i managed to do so, the door slammed shut in front of my face with frightening force. Despite it being the reaction i was trying to get out of him it still caused a sliver of fear to travel down my spine.

"Jeongin, i know you're drunk but you are testing my limits here" He growled into my ear, his hand still pressed against the door in front of me and his body glued against my back. I hummed delightfully as i trailed my hand up his arm, tracing his godly sculpted muscles. I felt him breathing against my neck as i did so.

"and what happens once i reach your limit?" I asked suggestively as i turned my head to look at him. Might be the alcohol but he sure as hell looks hot right now. I faced him and cupped his face in my hand as i admired his features. His lips looking extra enticing at this very moment.

"i don't think you can handle what's going to happen if you do" he whispered. He bit his lip as his eyes slowly descended down my body, imagining what sinful things he could do to me. I felt a wave of heat rush to my head, clouding my rationality entirely before i gripped at his collar and turned us around to pin him against the door.

"I'm a big boy Channie, I'm sure i can handle it" i assured before i dipped down to kiss his neck. His breathing gradually got heavier as i continued to suck on the pale delicate skin of his neck. He called out my name as his fingers laced tightly within my hair.

I pulled away and watched his expression. His eyes hooded with a lazy satisfied smirk on his lips. "you're asking for it baby boy" he muttered as he grabbed my hips before pushing me up against a nearby dresser and kissing me roughly. All sorts of whimpers escaping my throat as his tongue found home in my mouth and his hands traveled back to grip at my behind, causing me to moan into his mouth. He didn't pull away not even for a split second and continuously challenged my weak spots which had turned me into a submissive mess. Despite my inability to think or breathe i reached out to pull at his shirt, clumsily rolling it up over his chest to let my hands roam over his chiseled stomach.

He quickly pried my hands away from his torso and pulled out of the kiss. Watching the mess he had made of me with nothing but a kiss. "Who said you could touch?" he growled as his grip tightened around my wrists. His low assertive voice making my stomach knot. He flipped me around and held my arms tightly behind my back as he pushed me forward to lean over the dresser. He dipped down to whisper into my ear "touching is allowed only to those who behave" his breath fanned against the side of my neck, his body pressing against mine, i felt a bulge poking at my behind.