Four

After I stare at this man's hand for over half a minute, I hear Minho burst out laughing and everyone's attention turns to him. "This guy doesn't even stutter when he has a gun pointed at his head but completely loses his mind when someone attractive talks to him" he smacked the arm of the couch as he laughed. Hyunjin was still biting his lip to hold back his laughter. Chan glanced at me and raised a brow.

"Shut up Minho" I spat as I threw my nearly empty bag at him which only made him laugh more.

"You two seem close" Chan pondered as he tilted his head to observe our behavior. I scoffed in disbelief.

"Are you kidding me? I've met him twice and both time he was the reason I nearly died" I snarled at Minho as I pointed a finger gun to my temple to remind him the fact that he could have been the reason I died.

He looked offended at my comment. "How was it my fault that you were lurking in places you had no business being in?" He grimaced at me in a taunting manner.

"If you wouldn't have lost your little boyfriend in the first place I wouldn't have been involved" I shot back quickly. Minho was frustrated and kept stammering but couldn't find a valid excuse.

"That's enough" Chan's firm voice reverberated through my core and made everyone quiet down in an instant. "Minho, bring Jisung up to his room and get Woojin to treat his injuries" he ordered as he pointed to Jisung and back up at the stairs. Then he looked at me again. "You come with me and Hyunjin" Hyunjin nodded and instantly walked up to his bosses side. The two started to walk up the stairs so I followed closely behind so I wouldn't get lost in this huge house.

"Where are we going?" Hyunjin asked as we took a left for the third time and I was also curious to know the answer to that question.

"Seungmin's office, I'm curious to see how this kid- how Jeongin managed to save both Minho and Jisung without getting himself killed" I rolled my eyes when he called me a kid again, at least he made the effort to remember my name. And how was he going to see how I did anything? Did someone record me?

We took one last turn before stopping at a wide metal door. There was a keypad on the right and Chan automatically punched in the code, causing the door to slide open very slowly to reveal a dimly lit room filled with many monitors and wires tangled over every surface. "Jinnie!" A pure looking guy exclaimed with a huge smile as he stood and threw himself at Hyunjin. "Oh hey Chan, who's this cutie?" He asked casually while still clinging onto Hyunjin's waist and looking at me.

Chan said nothing so I decided to introduce myself. "I'm Jeongin, nice to meet you" I smiled and all three of them just stared at me in silence as if I had said something wrong.

The guy finally let go of Hyunjin and walked up to me only to grab my face rather roughly. "That smile was the most precious thing I've ever seen" he spoke as if he was talking to a puppy or a baby while staring into my eyes "he must be protected" he stated dramatically as he hugged me way too tightly and buried my head into his chest protectively.

Chan cleared his throat and put his mask back on before speaking. "Seungmin, you mind showing us the flowershop's security footage from Wednesday around 7:40 pm?" He asks in a monotone voice as he headed into the office and we all automatically followed.

"Not at all, what's it for?" Seungmin quickly answered as he let himself fall into his chair and roll up to an open monitor and started typing lines of code. I couldn't even read as fast as he typed.

"You'll see" Chan simply said. Are they hacking into my shops security camera to see the footage of me nearly getting killed? My question got answered when I appear on the screen, watering my plants before a startled Minho stumbled in.