Thirty Two

I woke up in an empty bed in a room that wasn't my own. I sat up and looked around the room hoping to see a familiar face but the room was entirely vacant. I slipped out from the fresh sheets and noticed a folded piece of blue stationary. I leaned forward curiously and saw my name written prettily across the top fold so i picked it up to read it.

"Good Morning Baby,

I bought you a new outfit, wear it and come down to the gardens i have a surprise planned for you"

I looked over to the armchair by the bathroom door and did in fact see an outfit laid neatly on top of it. It looked quite expensive despite being a simple blue button up and white pants. What could he have planned? For him to wake up before noon is already a miracle but he even woke up before me and prepared all of this. When did he even buy these clothes?

I took a couple minutes to change into the outfit that was provided. It surprisingly suited me perfectly and fit like a glove. I tried my best to make myself as presentable as i could with my puffy face and made my way down to the gardens as instructed.

Everyone else was still asleep, the house felt bigger than usual without all the commotion. I opened the glass doors, blinded by the bright light of dawn for a moment. When my eyes adapted i saw a silhouette standing between the rose bushes.

"whats all this about?" I asked in a playful tone as i got nearer. He wore his usual white shirt topped with one of his many leather jackets. His hair was left unstyled and fluffy, just the way i like it.

He smiled brightly and locked me in a hug. "I just wanted to do something nice for you" He said innocently.

"and what might this 'something nice' be?" I asked with a cheeky smile, genuinely wondering what he was up to. He chuckled lightly and reached for something in his back pocket. Following his hand with my eyes i saw that he held some kind of wide black ribbon.

"do you trust me?" he asked as he raised up the outstretched ribbon up to my face.

"What are you-" i started, confused but was cut off when he covered my eyes with the fabric and fastened it tightly behind my head.

"Let me treat you today, Princess" he whispered into my ear, the sudden feeling of his breath against my ear making me flinch.

I let myself be swept away. He lead me to the car, my surrounding feeling entirely foreign as i couldn't see a thing. He helped me into the car and i heard him making himself comfortable in the driver's seat. "Are romantic kidnappings your specialty?" I joked as we began driving.

"Just be patient, i promise you'll love it" He said placing his hand on my thigh, his fingers digging into the rips of my jeans and rubbing circles against my skin. I'm concerned that hes driving with one hand but who am i to complain? Having his hand there is comforting, though i cant see him its good to know hes nearby.

We went on driving for a short while, must have not been too far, strange since we live in a rather isolated area. What could possibly be around there? The car came to a quick halt and i could hear Chan rush out of the car.

He lead me out of the car and i could hear crowds of people and distinct shouting and laughter. We stopped and i felt really vulnerable knowing that there were many people around.

Suddenly the fabric around my eyes slipped off and i squinted at the sudden light. I looked up and saw crowds of people and above them towered a huge Ferris wheel and the entire vicinity was populated by arcades and other fun rides. An amusement park. Ive never been to an amusement park, my parents never let me do anything fun when i was younger and later I became too busy with the flowershop.