Thirty Three

In a wave of emotion i threw myself at him. He tumbled down onto his back and i landed on top of him in fits of giggles. "Would that be a yes by any chance?" He asked with a beaming smile. Instead of answering i dipped down for a tender kiss. His hand slipped up to my head to bring us closer and deepen the kiss.

I pulled away for a moment, remembering where we were, but he tried to pull me back down. I pressed two fingers against his lips to stop him and saw him pout cutely. "there is a crowd watching us" I whispered and glanced to the side where people had gathered and some even had their phones out filming, probably thinking this was some kind of marriage proposal. I felt Chan smile against my fingers before he tugged at my arm, pulling me down.

"Then lets ditch this place, unless you want to give them a show" He growled lewdly as his knee bent up and brushed painfully slow between my legs, i barely held back a moan. A rose tint spread over my face all the way to the tips of my ears. I punched his chest while covering my face with the other hand. I stood swiftly, grabbing the big plush from the ground and hiding my face behind it, speed walking to the parking lot. Some people were cheering and clapping but all i could hear was Chan's laughter as he followed close behind.

Before starting the car Chan leaned in and kissed my cheek. I looked up at him and saw him smiling uncontrollably, how cute. I smiled before burying my face into the soft plush again "thank you for today it was a lot of fun, helped me get my mind off of everything that's going on" i said as we began driving. I was still hugging the big fluffy tiger.

"oh baby the day has only started, I've got a little more planned for you today" he said as we turned to a road that i knew lead back home.

More? This was already pretty great though. What could he have possibly planned back at home? It seemed like everything was normal back there when we left.

we pulled into our parking lot and i waited for Chan to open my door since he gets grumpy when i don't let him do it. We both walked up to the front door while i wondered what was going to happen next until i heard loud music and chattering coming from within the building.

I looked over at Chan who only smiled and opened the door wide to reveal our main room decorated in cheesy party decorations with all the boys screaming over the music in the center as we walked in. "i know its a little late for a welcome party but i hope that's alright with you" Chan said before pressing a kiss against my temple to which all of the others went dead silent. "what?" Chan barked looking up at the others. "never seen someone kissing their boyfriend?" what shameless bragging.

I looked back only to see Hyunjin slipping a few bills to Felix before Jisung started screeching and running towards us. "finally, i almost started thinking you were straight" he shouted as he tried to hug me but i managed to stick my arm out to stop him just in time.

"Not everyone can by as painfully obviously gay as you, Jisung" I said. Chan made his way to the others who all started cheering for him. Jisung made a shocked expression and clasped a hand over his mouth.

"how did you know i was gay?" he asked, eyes wide in horror. I blinked twice with the most deadpan expression. I raised my hand to point over his shoulder.

"Minho is literally kissing your neck right now" I pointed out. These two are always all over each other even a blind person would be able to tell that they're super gay for each other.

Hyunjin suddenly pulled me away from them and strapped his arms around me tightly. "if i knew you two were going to get together today i would have gotten you something nicer" he said as he pulled away from the hug and held out a large colorful gift bag.

"you really didn't have to get me anything, Jinnie" i said, still speechless from all of their kindness and effort to throw me a party. I dug into the bag and pulled out the first box. Once i opened it there was a beautiful ruby red geometric pendant hanging on a delicate silver chain. Hyunjin giggled at my shocked reaction. It looks so expensive. Hyunjin took the necklace out of the box and came a few steps closer. He wrapped both ends around my neck and tied it in the back before stepping back to see how it looked. I couldn't control my smile. I looked down and played with the pretty gemstone that now hung around my neck.