Update

Hello, hey its me the author sorry to bother if you're busy or were expecting a chapter!

Yes i know everyone is wanting to read what would come next of our lovely couple but I have some news.

So the final chapter I am working on is actually going to be the longest chapter I will ever write, approximately it will have around 4000 words or maybe even more depending if I change anything.

Meaning that i won't have The chapter complete today and the book wont end just yet, I hope to have it complete by Monday or even Tuesday if my schedule is free and if I don't have artist block.

With that said I have three more things to announce

Firstly, I want to give a huge thank you to all of you readers, I know I say it a lot but when I was writing this book, I never, not one expect to reach over 30k reads. Its mind blowing to me that so many of you actually like my writing, I know it kinda sucks at the beginning but it progressively get better (I hope). This is my first ever huge book that I've ever written and published, actually its nominated for the wattys and I'm thinking if I should join it. But thanks to every single one of you, I get to say that this book is a huge hit. Thank you, all of my lovely crack heads, you all made this possible. So thank you, from the bottom of my heart, please continue to support me and my books (even if they suck).

Secondly I want a few small vote if you could participate.

If Namjin were to have a child what should the first one be?

Boy

Girl

If sope were to have a child what would you want it to be first?

Boy

Girl

If Jikook were to have a child what should it be

Boy

Girl

Please I beg you to participate because I have no idea what to give them and what better if not my audience to choose.

Thirdly I did promise to post the second book, but since I can't I decided to give you guys a sneak peak at what to expect

So the next few writings are gonna be a small spoiler for the next book. If you don't want that I suggest you scroll down until you see the bold.

But then again, who doesn't love a good spoiler 😉

Enjoy❤

Spoiler: I'm using they/them/it pronouns since I don't know what the child will be first

"

Please!!! I beg you... Don't hurt them!!" The golden omega begged. Tears were already leaving his eyes and his heart cletched at the fact that his child was in the hands of a monster.