•18•

No one's pov

The two males finally made it to Namjoon's room in utter silence. Niether of the two wanted to speak. Jin because he was embarrassed by holding the alphas hand and namjoon because he was jealous.

The alphas room was a bit bigger than the guest room he stayed in before. His bed was a royal red color with so many pillows,you could basically swim in them. His walls were a warm grey with a white wall as an accent. He had a dark grey carpet and a huge cabinet that was painted a beautiful white as well.

He had three doors in his room. Jin assumed that one was a bathroom and the other two were closets.

"So where's your closet hillbilly" Jin speaks turning around and facing namjoon.

" I'm not a hillbilly!!! And it's the door over there" namjoon speaks slightly annoyed his cheeks flushing a light pink.

Jin turns around and faces the door that namjoon pointed at. He opened it and it's not a small or even big closet. It was a huge room ,as big as Jins own, at his house. It not a closet at all!! It's all full of many expensive clothing. His whole closet is more expensive than everything Jin owns.

Jin walked into the room and stared in awe. His jaw literally dropped.

"My gosh Joon... You have such nice clothing" the omega starts, "...and you choose to wear the ugliest thing in it" jin, points out.

" You timed me... " Namjoon replies a bit salty.

"Yeah ,yeah whatever still no excuse for your ugly clothes " The pink haired male whispers at the end.

" I heard you" namjoon retaliates having a slight scowl on his face. Jin only giggles knowing it will throw off the alpha.

And he was right. Namjoon's knees felt like jelly,wanting to capture the beautiful noise Jin made and keep it forever. His heart was racing. He wanted Jin to always be like that. Happy. Even if it wasn't real.

Jin walked through the hundreds of clothing that where perfectly hanged on hooks. They clothes were beautiful.

"So what look are you going for, casual or fancy casual. Or oooh fun casual!!" Jins voice was filled with excitement as he turned around and saw a very confused alpha.

"I didn't know there was more than one casual...." Namjoon spoke embarrassed,looking down to the ground.

" I think normal casual..?" Namjoon looked up to meet Jins eyes. He could get lost in them. His dark chocolaty eyes. He was completely mesmerized by them. The alpha didn't look away, it was almost as if he was hypnotized by him.

"Alright! Casual it is." Jin spoke snapping the alpha out of his transe. The omega turned around looked deep into the closet until he found a outfit that was appropriate.

 The omega turned around looked deep into the closet until he found a outfit that was appropriate

He chose a soft brown jacket, paired with a black button up shirt. Regular denim jeans and black camo boot. And as an accessory he added a white cap.

"There see!! It wasn't that hard" Jin stated as he put the finishing touches on the outfit.

" Yeah yeah let's go" Namjoon said with a trail of pink dust of his face decorating it.

The walk to the limo, wasn't tense anymore. Instead of was a bit more calming, maybe it was because the two had talked and it made the date less tense.

The finally made it to the car. Namjoon gave the beta who was driving the direction in which to follow.

Namjoon was determined to make the car ride less awkward.

" So, um, Jin how old are you?" The alpha asked. Jin turned his gaze towards him and spoke softly.

"I'm 19 going to be 20 soon"

"O-oh your older than me by 2 years! " He spoke excitedly.

" Yeah that also mean that I'm your hyung , so respect me you peasant. " Jin says in a very sassy tone.

Namjoon just laughed at the "joke" Jin made. But little did he know he was being serious.

"I'm being serious!" Jin screeched out playfully hitting namjoons arm.

"I know that's why in laughing!!"

They continue small talk until they got to the destination that namjoon wanted them to go to. It was a park.

"We're here!" Namjoon spoke waiting for the driver to come and open the door for them.

"Why don't you just open the door Joon" Jin speaks , signaling to the door.

"Well um-"

"Spoiled brat" Jin said rolling his eyes opening the door for both of them.

" I-im not a brat!" The boy replied getting out of the car.

"So why are we here?" Jung asked looking around. Smelling the flowers.

" That's a surprise ,now get in."

"What whe-" Jin was cut off by no one but his own voice.

Behind them was a carriage, with white horses at the front of it. It was out of a fairy tale. A driver at the front and one at the back holding the door. It was magical.

"Namjoon...wow...it's beautiful." The omega started. " It were are we going?"

" Like I said a surprise." Namjoon stated, walking to Jin and placing a hand on his back signaling for him to step inside the carriage.

The ride there was peaceful, no talking. Just admiring the view of the park. Jin loved this date but he would never admit it. His pride was too please big for that.

They finally made it to their destination. It was beautiful. A whole meadow of flowers. From every kind. Roses, sunflowers, tulips,and many more. There was a small pond in the far end of the meadow that lead to a forest.

Jins jaw dropped at the sight. Their was a picnic basket on the ground with a red blanket under it.

"Do you like it?" Asked namjoon a bit nervous.

" So far yeah!!!" Jin responded not look at him and keeping his eyes glued to the view.

"That's good." Namjoon spoke in a low voice not wanting the omega to hear.

The alpha that was in the back opened the door for the two. The alpha didn't help namjoon down ,but he helped Jin, winking at him during the process.

For obvious reasons namjoon was jealous but he refused to show it.

He grabbed Jin by the waist and lead him to the picnic.

"AY LET GO YOU PEASANT!!!" Jin spoke squirming from his grip.

" Sor-" namjoon was cut off by him tripping on his own too feet taking Jin with him.

A great start to the date.

-------------------------------