·90·

The next day came faster than anyone thought. Everyone was scrambling to get everything prepared. Namjoon was out with Hoseok getting his hair done and Jimin was with Jin, already having the gifts for the malr already and decided to distract him for thr time being.

"Wait why am I getting my hair done?" Seokjin asked, as he was being pulled out his house my the blonde omega known as Jimin.

"Because your hair is boring. Everyone in Korea has black hair. You need a little spicing up, and luckily for you I have your hair color chosen." Jimin said bravely. He knew exactly what color would suit his pale skin perfectly.

But that was a surprise, for him and Namjoon.

Both omegas walked into the salon, Jimin already having the appointment ready for the older.

"Hello! Welcome to Hair spray! How may I assist you?" A chirpy teenager spoke. Her hair was a flame of colors, it almost looled like a rainbow.

"Hi! I have an appointment, its under Kim Seokjin." While the two talked., Seokjin looked at around to see the salon. There were pictures of men and women, all of different ethics and backgrounds they each had different hairstyles, haircolors, fresh cuts, and so much more. The walls were colored a light baby blue with white tiled floors. Many other people were also getting their own hair done, it looked very professional. Not like the cheap kind.

"Alright step this way sir." The young lady spoke, signaling to an empty seat close the the end."So what color wou-" before she could finish ger sentence jimin walked over and whispered in her ear. "Ah okay I understand."

The young lady began her work, mixing colors, making sure that the omega wouldn't know what color it was. She mixed hues or reds, pinks, and blues.

"Um- what color am i getting?" The omega asked nervously, as the female started to get the bleach out.

"Your friends said it's a surprise." The female spoke looking over at Jimin who was smirking proudly.

Jin smiled akwardly. "If you could excuse me a second- JIMIN!"

"Yes?" The blonde smirked.

"What color am I getting.." The older said, gritting his teeth in the processed but still showed a smile.

"The less you worry about it.. The better! You also can't back put I already paid!" With those words the younger walked away, showing a thumbs up.

"Are you ready sir?" The young women asked.

Was Jin really about to do this? Well he didn't want to but he also didn't want Jimins money to go to waste. The ebony haired male inhaled sharply, not having any other choice. "I guess I am."

***

Namjoon had his hair freshly dyed. A dark chocolate brown. The color matching his eyes with intensity. He was quite happy with the color, he styled it in a way where it revealed all of his forehead. He wore a brown creamed short sleeved shirt and  black pants that were silky to the touch.

"So after the park I'm going to head back home so everything so be prepared by then." The now newly dyed brunette spoke.

"Yes we understand hyung." Jungkook huffed.

"We'll have everything ready, dont worry joon." Hoseok intercepted, walking by with a box full of flowers.

"Yes but I wanna make sure!" The alpha sighed. He was stressing. He wanted this birthday to be special for him, it'll be their first and he wanted it to be memorable.

"Don't worry it will." Hoseok huffed, placing the box of flowers down while Yoongi quickly went to pick some of the flowers up and set then intricately all around the park.