•1• ✔

Namjoon
____________________________________

As walk out of my house and I feel the chilly air hit my uncovered face. The wind began to pick up slightly speed and it flowed through my ash blonde hair rufflining it in its place. I stuff my hands inside my pocket to keep them warm ,as I head to school.

My life is pretty normal despite the fact my parents are the leaders of my pack. Meaning that in only a few years I become the next Head Alpha. I don't usually like to pay any sort of attention the the type of "class" we are. I like to humble my self down to think I am normal teenager.

Yet the burden still lies on me to be the best wolf out there. I have ti be the smartest and the wisest, I have to be number one, but thats normal ,right? To always need to be number one.

Soon though I am going to be turning 18 and usually through traditions; I'd have to be put in a lovless marriage to keep the alliance with other surrounding packs but luckily I can't.

That's all thanks to my "tattoo". I was born with rare birthmarks of the moon and sun. The moon is drastically bigger than the sun as it symbolizes that the moon is my mark and the sun is my partners. The tattoos are located on the upper and bottom part of my heart the moon on the top and sun the bottom. Cliche I know.

Since I have this tattoo it means I am already tied to fate with some other wolf. It would go against all morals of people if they forced me into a marriage. That's why I am one of the lucky ones but the thought of having a perfect partner makes me smile. Knowing that somewhere out there my perfect spouse is creating memories that I'll hear one day. Those small thoughts keep me happy.

I finally arrive at school with a couple of minutes to spare. So I wander to a near by bench to read a book I've been dying to read. I sit down and rummage through my book bag to to retrieve the book as I take it out I take I the sweetest whiff in my life.

The smell was unbelievable. It smelled like warm chocolate cookies you eat when it rains with a hint of mint. I closed my eyes so I could distinguish the smell even further. Then it hit me, the tangy bitterness of cinnamon and butterscotch filled my nose but I smiled because it smelled like home. A welcoming home.

I quickly jolt my head up to see who this sweet smell is coming from and to my avail no one was in front of me so I shove my book in my bookbag throw it over my shoulders and scurry off to find the who the wonderful smell was coming from.

From a distant I could see a pink haired male , shrugging off 2 alphas. Things like this happen but I'm sure that they're just friends. As I was about to walk off in my search for the sweet scent. The alphas got touchy and cornered the smaller omega, he began to cry put in fear.

That's when something clicked in my body.

I instantly dropped my things and run towards them without second thought. I wasn't sure why but I just did it.

"HEY!"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Seokjin
__________________________________

Stupid. Stupid. That's all I thought as I saw two alphas walked by me and shouted the most stupidest and perverted things ever. I get it I'm gorgeous and all but I'm not interested. I roll my eyes at te two and fix my soft pink hair to the side.

I hate anything and everything that has to do work love. Why? Because love devices,it tricks you into thinking you are happy. But I will not fall for it. Never Again.

I recently moved again. This time into a more friendly neighborhood. The beta who gave me the house was a sweet old lady. She was the only one to help me and take me in after I was dealing with some personal stuff but that was in the past. The old lady always gave me food or water,and a small place to live when I didn't have enough money and honestly she deserves the world.

When I was younger though I lived in a orphange. I didn't mind it to much and as I got older I was able to buy a small house. I was 16 too ...pathetic. I couldn't even care for myself. Now I'm heading into my twenties. I'm 19 currently. Soon I am going to be 20 and usually omegas are already mated and marked but not me.

I head to the school not seeing that the 2 alphas were still trailing right behind me. I didn't notice them until they started barking orders at me. I ignored them once again hopping they'd leave me alone. That was until they started to touch me. First it was my arm then it got lower I pushed them off as hard as I could but they just ended cornering me.

Tears filled my eyes. no. No. NO. Not this again. My mind started fill with painful memories and before I knew it I could feel warm tears slip down my face. Then I heard a voice it was deep and calming.

"HEY!"

Both the alphas snap their head back while one of then pinned me to the wall. I refused to make eye contact with them. My tears still streaming down my face, i squirm in my spot hoping to free myself. It was no use.

"Oh? Look it's the Prince of the village. Quickly, Seth bow down to him!" The one pinning me down teased. The other jokingly bowed down.

"What are you going to do princy?" The males just kept teasing the blonde making him angry. "What are you going to do about this?"

Before I knew it one of the guys injected me with some sort of needle. My vision blurred and my eyes grew heavy. My muscles weakened. I was scared. What was going to happen to me? I let my body flow into this deep sleep but before I was able to pass out I heard a low growl and a few words I couldn't make out until I completely blacked out.

I was now alone.
----------------------------

A/n this is my first story and the beginning kinda sucks but I promise it gets better!!

EDITIED: yes her story sucked but keep reading if you like