•4• ✔

Seokjin

_______________________

I walked away from the alpha, still confused on why he had helped me; anyone else would of left me to rot. I paid no attention to him, I couldn't make a bad name for myself, I'm relatively new. I walked into the building you could call torture. The school it's self was defiantly big, students began to flood the halls and their silent murmurs taunted my ears.

Their words became like poison at first.

"Who's that?"

"He's gorgeous.."

"20 dollars you can't get in his pants.."

"I'd make him beg in bed.."

"I'd ruin that pretty face of his.."

But then it became clear that it wasn't just a poison, it was the truth of life. This is my life; it always has been, the same disrespectful words. I swallowed any words that seemed to need to escape my throat.

"A stupid omega, I bet he'd want it too.."

"He probably opens his legs for anyone.."

I snap my head away from the people. My eyes searching for any friendly face. Thats when we make eye contact. The alphas earthy eyes shined with determination. His lips cracked a smile, one that welcomed even the darkest hearts.

My heart pounded out of fear.

I had been staring too long. I give him a akward smile. I felt bad for snapping at him before but there was nothing I could do. My guard was constantly up, I would never put it down not even for one kind gesture.

I mouthed a small thank you and give one last sincer smile, I take in the moment to see his entire outfit. He had an expensive looking beige coat and under it a light cream sweater I assumed. He had regular denim jeans and black boots.

You could tell he came from money. He was basically dressed in dollars, he displayed it proudly too. I just turned around and began to look for the office.

I needed to pick up my schedule to see where my classes were. A couple minutes passed and I realized that I was lost. This was a big school after all, I began to panic as I realized I didn't have much time until the beginning bell rang. So I quickly went to the closest person and tapped on their shoulder.

"U-um excuse me but do you know where the office is I'm kinda lost?" I say facepalming for stuttering.