•29•

The males were walking to a close convince store, Hoseok was convinced that he had to look perfect and act like it. It was the packs leaders!!! How could he not act like this. He wanted to buy the Golden Omega flowers and the Alpha leader some steak.

Jin tagged along only because he was bored and wanted to see how the alpha would react to meeting yoongis 'parents'.

"Hooobii!!!! You don't have to bu-" yoongi was cut off by an exasperated male.

"YES I DO!!! I HAVE TO MAKE A GOOD FIRST IMPRESSION!!" He spoke rummaging through the items on the shelf.

Jin only began to laugh at the stupidity in front of him Namjoon joined in the laughter.  Hoseok only rolled his eyes and grabbed random things out of the self and brought them to the counter.

"Will this be all sir." Asked a petite
male.

"Yes and please be quick it's an emergency!!" He spoke quickly tapping his foot impatiently.

"Hoseok hyung calm down!" Namjoon said trying to calm down the alpha who looked like he was gonna have a mental break down.

Namjoon was rubbing his back, Jin was dying of laughter, and yoongi was facepalming from the inside. The small omega then decided he was done with his boyfriends breakdown so he slapped him across the head.

The alpha whimpered in return and received a hateful glare from the cashier.

"Sir im afraid to afform you that we do not support omega abuse or humiliation!" He said in a snarl.

"Oh shut up I'm the omega he's my alpha, he's just having a metal breakdown cause he's meeting my parents." Yoongi said quiting the male worker, who had a shocked look on his face.

"Oh wow I just thought-wait-how-hold  on huh?" The cashier said being utterly confused. Alphas are supposed to have a dominant and confident look. Hoseok was soft and squishy.

"Yeah I know but you should see him in be-" yoongi was quickly cut off my Hoseok slamming his hand onto his mouth his face becoming a burning red.

"H-h-hey sh-sh-shut up!!" Hoseok spoke out loud and whispered into yoongis ear something that made his face flush.

The cashier got the message and pushed the items back to the alpha and spoke softly "have a good day...sir's...."

They all walked out with Hoseok having millions of different useless items in his bag.

"Hoseok... Why would the head Alpha need this?" Jin said taking a brown hair dye out from the bag.

"I PANICKED OKAY!!" Hoseok whined looking through the things he bought, honestly they were all useless.

"Actually could I keep this?" Jin said holding the brown hair dye.

"Your going to dye your hair brown?" Namjoon said looking over at the omega who was carefully reading the instructions.

"Hmmm maybe, it was that or blonde ." The omegas speaks still having his eyes glued to tha package.

They all hummed in response and walked themselves to Namjoon's car.

<><><><><><><>

The group made in to the alphas house with a panicked Hoseok breathing into a bag.

Namjoon was the first one to knock on his own door with Jin and yoongi was trying to calm hi down. The door opened to reveal his favorite Butler Lee.

"Master Kim? You're home early." Lee says opening the door fully and letting them all through.

"Yes I know ,could you inform my mother that me and yoongi are here along with his mate and a guest." Namjoon says speaking very formally.

"Right away sir." Lee says making a small bow before leaving and heading up the stairs.

"You ready hobi?" Yoongi asked holding hands with his lover.

"Nope." Said Hoseok popping the 'p'. In one of his hands he had a bouquet of flowers and he would of gotten more but thankfully namjoon had stopped him from that.

"It's okay hobi I believe in you." Yoongi said giving him a quick peck on the cheek making him blush and grow his confidence.

Soon after the butler left he came back a worried look on his face. The others couldn't tell but yoongi and namjoon knew him too well. Then they knew that they should be worrying.

"Sir min and kim lady Min-seo would like to see you both privately before she meets with yoongis mate and the guest Jin." He spoke formally but you could tell something was bothering him.

"Yes of course, also hyung could you take Mr Jung, yoongis mate, and  Jin to our waiting room and take care of them for us?" Namjoon asked in a strange formal voice that niether Jin or Hoseok were used to.

" Of course, I'll do my best" the beta spoke giving his final bow and guiding the other two males to a separate room while yoongi and namjoon walked up stairs to meet the alphas mother.

"WAIT BABE!!" Hoseok cried running towards him quickly with a boquete of flowers still in his hands.

Yoongi quickly snapped his head back and saw the poor alpha stumbling them. "What is it?" The omega asked staring at his lover lovingly.

"Give these to your 'mom' and tell her it's from me!! First impressions matter!!" He Alpha said showing a heart like smile on his lips. That only made yoongis heart flutter as he stood on his tippy toes and placed a long yet sweet kiss .

"COME ON LOVE BIRDS WE AINT GOT ALL DAY, MAKE OUT LATER!!" Namjoon yelled from the top of the stairs hiding behind a pillar, he knew the consequence of saying that so he then proceeded to run.

"Wait till I catch you" yoongi muttered giving his boyfriend one last kiss before running off for the alpha "KIM NAMJOON!!! WAIT TILL I CATCH YOUR NOT EXISTIANT ASSET!!! "

Hoseok only rolled his eyes giving up on yoongi.

"Shall we continue?" The beta asked guiding Jin and Hoseok towards a different room.

They would  all learn new things they wish they could forget

----------------------
A

/n:I am on a roll with these stories