•44•

Hoseoks pov
--------
I rushed up the stairs pulling Jungkook with me. I had realized that namjoon was holding back from mating Jin and marking him. While it doesn't affect omegas as much as alphas , we have the need to want the world to know what's ours.

We made it to Namjoon's room and I could basically smell the pheromones being squeezed out of him, pretty sure Jungkook could smell it too cause his face scrunched up. The smell was very husky and smelled somewhat of pinecones. We alphas have 2 different types of scents. Out first one is our original one which is how we always smell and our second one is our more sexual one were we want to intrigue an/or our omega.

"Namjoon?" I asked knocking on his door so he could hear me.

"Hyuuung, p-please i-i need help..." I heard from the other side of the door I opened it pulling Jungkook with me.

"Hoseok hyung what's that smell?" Jungkook whispered to me quietly I gave a forceful smile before instructing both of the younger alphas to take a seat.

"Okay namjoon, jungkook we need to have a serious talk an it something I'm positive you know. " I started sitting myself on a different chair in front of both of them.

" What is it?" Jungkook asked tilting his head.

"Well it's about your guys' rut." I scratched the back of my head before countinuing, " I know you guys know what it is but since you're both still young , you should know the danger of it. "

" What danger? " Namjoon asked his voice raised a bit.

" I'm getting to that. First I should explain the symptoms of a rut , firstly you'll crave your omega or beta more than usual. Secondly there will be random moments when you feel really hot and sweaty for no reason. Thirdly you'll be a lot more angry at anyone and everyone. Last but not least you'll have immense headaches."

" Okay well what so dangerous about that?" The bunny alpha asked.

" Well after all of thoses symptoms you'll go into your rut, and when an alpha is in their rut , their minds turn off. They are no longer in control of what they do or say and they only crave one thing. Sex" I breath in and look at the two alphas who look scared.

" But don't worry since you are both aware that you have a mate ,or soon to be mate, then it'll be easier to control and you'll only crave them "

" But why are you telling us this hyung?" Namjoon asks his face visably flushed.

" Because you are both unclaimed alphas, sure Jungkook you have a mate but not until you are marked by Jimin ,you'll crave others too. And namjoon you don't even have a mate, yeah Jin is yours and stuff but you haven't made a step to even try with him? I am claimed by yoongi and if I go to my rut I'll only crave him unlike you too who could crave anyone." I ended making both of the alphas think for a while.

" You're right hyung... I'll go talk to Jimin." Jungkook said quickly getting to and scurrying out the room.

"And what are you going to do? " I asked namjoon only getting a shrug in response.

" Namjoon-ah you are showing early signs of heading into your rut. The only one who could help you is Jin but you have to get his trust. You MUST do something to show you're love for him. Did you even tell him that you love him?"

The faded blonde looked up to me his eyes a bit teary. "Hyung, what am I supposed to do with this. He doesn't want me. He doesn't want ANYTHING TO DO WITH 'US' I love him .. but he will never love me" he sobbed breaking down in front of me. I bring him in for a tight squeeze.

"Joonie... No one said love was easy. Niether did anyone say he didn't love you. Don't give up on him , if you truly love him you'll fight. You'll never give up." I whispered hugging him tightly before letting go.

"Well go tell him!! Don't just sit there, plan a date, the perfect date-ask Lee for advice he's close to Jin hyung!"

He lights up before running out the door leaving me behind. But before I was able to leave the room yoongi pops his head in and walks over to me.

I stand up before I start speaking "Hello love." I say placing a tender kiss on his lips. Holding his hips.

He hummed at the kiss breaking it to look at me. "So why did you talk to them?" He smirked slightly staring at me with a bit of lust.

"I just told them about their ruts" I explained keeping my hands firm on his hips, swaying him to the side just a bit.

"Ah right you alphas and your ruts, unbearable. I actually remember your first one with me ! I couldn't walk for almost five days!!" He teased wrapping his arms around my neck.

" Yeah us alphas and our ruts but what about you omegas and your heats?" I ask teasingly in a deeper voice.

" What about them?" He whispered knowing that he was turning me on. Yet right now was not the time to do it .

I leaned in to kiss him softly only to have him kiss me back a bit more desperately only making me want him more. He sure knew my weak spots as I broke the kiss and he moved down to my neck leaving a small hickey in it. My inner alpha decided to shine for a bit and pin him up to wall for me to attack his neck with very noticeable love bites. He held back his soft moans, whimpering at my touch. I went to his lips and kissed his deeply I licked his bottom lip to grant me access, and for the first time he actually opened it without a fight. I explored every inch of his wet cavern before actually pulling away.

"We can't do this now..." I pant seeing that yoongis face was a deep red and his neck was beautifully decorated by purple kisses.

"I know." He panted pack pulling me in for one last kiss.

I held his hand and walked down the stairs to see no one . Neither of the love birds were in the living room or kitchen. I saw Lee cleaning up the living room table.

"Hey Lee hyung were did everyone go?" I inquired.

" Oh um Jungkook and Jimin left to their houses or a hotel and Namjoon took Jin to a park."

" Ah alright thank you hyung we'll be leaving-" I was cut off by one of Lee's famous smart remarks.

" Use condoms you humping bunnies I can hear you from down here."

Yoongi flipped him off and took my hand and out the door we went. Things looked as if they were going to be just perfect. I smile and yanked yoongi to one of my secret hiding spaces a few blocks away.

Yet I couldn't. And I wouldn't for a good while.

As we ran before some strange man I've never seen stopped us."Excuse me have you seen these wolves by any chance?" His voice deep and raspy. I gasped a bit because the picture was of Jin, Jimin, Lee, two girls I've never seen , and My Yoongi.

"Why do you ask?" I said a bit angrily hiding yoongi behind me praying that the man didn't see him.

"It's none of your concern I just need to know."

" Well I haven't, i need to go so if you excuse me." I said walking backwards.

" It's not nice to lie  Hoseok."

I stopped in my tracks to meet his gaze. "How do you know my name?"

"It doesn't matter what does it that I need him." He said monotonly.

" Now.."

Were the last words I heard before being knocked out but the last thing i saw was yoongi being dragged off and injected with some sort of green chemical.

I layed helplessly watching my mate being dragged off. I couldn't fight as I could feel someone dragging me off. I closed my eyes to be met with darkness.

That was the last time I saw Yoongi.
--------------------

A/n: BUCKLE UP KIDDOS WE ARE GOING ON A ROLLAR COASTER!!

P.s you guys like the new cover cause I do!