•24•

"what do you mean ,someone is making mated wolves stop loving each other, that's impossible?!" Cried out the alpha hopping that the women in front of him was joking.

"Joon, I mean someone is making mated wolves stop loving each other, we have 4 cases where it has happened" stated the smaller alpha.

"B-but how?! Its impossible! Wolves once mated stay together, even if one of them dies they never mate again?!"  Namjoon said freaking out.

"From what I am told is that they are injected with some sort of chemical, they go from adoring their partner to absolutely feeling nothing. " She said in a sad tone, her eyes becoming shiny. " And the four targets have all been rich people in high power. Like CEO's and second hand leaders" she spoke her eyes glistening even more. She blinked letting a single tear fall down her face.

"Jennie." Namjoon said softly.

"A-and I'm am so scared that they'll inject me and I'll stop loving Jisoo !! I don't want they to happen Joonie!!" They alpha said finally breaking down, her face flowing down with tears. Namjoon just brought her into a tight hug that she gladly accepted.

After letting her cry for a bit and letting her calm her breathing namjoon finally spoke. " Jennie we'll get to the bottom of this and I promise that we will stop it.. just warn other packs and thank you for warning me ill advise me parents at once."

"Y-yea okay... also... You never saw me cry. You tell someone I'll snap your neck" said Jennie with a smile on her lips while her face was stained with tears.

Namjoon actually felt threatened. "Yeah of course" they chuckled before namjoon swung his arm on Jennie's and headed back to her home.

<><><><><><>

"Where is that alpha!" Shouted an irritated omega.

"Some date this is" he said to himself crossing his arms. He turned around and realised he was a bit far off from the house and decided to go back and talk to the love birds.

He stomped all the way back and saw the the alpha laughing so giddily with other omegas and betas. That ticked Jin off. He was the one on a date with him and he just dumps him for another wolf! Jin wanted to give namjoon a piece of his mind.

"NAM-NMFFFF" Jin was cut off by a pair of firm hands wrapping around his mouth and waist pulling him back.

"Shhhh princess .. you don't want them to hear you now?" A dark raspy voice spoke into Jins ear.

The voice was too familar. He's heard it before. In a dark place. Where no one should be. Jins blood drained from his body. He instantly recognized the voice and the nickname.

It was his 'master'.

Tears slowly started to fill Jins eyes. He was petrified. He didn't know what to do other than to fling his arms around. That was a mistake. The dark figure knew Jin was gonna do it and wrapped his arms tightly around the omega not letting him move at all.

"Now ,now jinnie... You don't want me to hurt you again right?" Spoke the voice not releasing any part of Jin.

"Now I'm going to uncover your mouth. And if you scream I promise you'll regret it" The voice said once again. Jin nodded his head vigorously. The figure slowly started to uncover the omegas mouth.

Jin did not utter a word. He didn't even move. He was too scared.

"Now that a good boy" The wolf praised.  "Listen closely jinnie, you know I can't physically hurt you yet because of the stupid stench you have but that doesn't mean I can't threaten you~" the voice started turning Jin around still having a strong grip on him.

Jin turned to face him. The monster that kept him locked up. The wolf who tortured him till he could stand.

He still looked exactly the same. His dark black hair that he brushed up revealing all of his forehead. His fair skin that reflected quite nicely in the sun. His small almond eyes. His thin lips. His muscular body that matched his tall height.

He screamed alpha. But he was nothing but a beta.

A beta who could kill you in an instant if he wanted. The beta showed no mercy towards anyone. No mater how high your rank is he could literally care less.

"Now I want you to tell your master why you stink up of another alpha , a high ranked alpha at that?" The dark haired male spoke. His eyed turning a dark blood red color. His fangs starting to stick out. 

Jin was speechless. He hadn't seen his 'master' in over 2 years. How he got here , the male didn't want to know. But he knew if he kept quiet he would get a punishment.

"B-b-beca-ause other a-alphas w-were t-touching me an-nd wanted to k-keep m-e..." Jin spoke stuttering with every word he said. He knew he needed to lie to protect Namjoon, sure he can be a brat and annoy Jin to death but no one deserved to be with this man.

The beta stayed silent. Letting go of Jin completely. Jin knew if he tried to run it would be a death wish. He placed his head down and fiddled with his fingers.

How he wished he was with namjoon instead.

"Now listen closely to your master! Okay baby boy!" He started having the most sadistic smile on his lips .

"You did not see me here. If I hear that my name came out of you mouth. You will regret it " he finished booping Jins nose before placing a kiss on the males cheek.

Once again. Jin felt disgusted. He couldn't stand having to look at him. But he had no choice. It was this or going back.

"Y-yes m-master" Jin said speaking a bit more confident but not feeling it.

"Hmm good boy and don't worry your master is going to come back for you. And your friend Lee  remember him?" The words coming out of the betas mouth caused Jin to freeze.

Now he knows why Lee was staring at him do profoundly. Things in his mind stated to click. He wouldn't want something to happen to anyone again. He opened his mouth to argue .

But he remembered what happened last time he talked back. He couldn't stand for a month.

"Also if I were you.. I wouldn't get attached to that weird alpha " He said pointing toward Namjoon.

Jin stared at him in a wierd demeanor. The beta smirked knowing that Jin was utterly confused.

His trust was broken. But his hope remained.

"His family is hiding something love~"

--------------------------
A/n:

; )