Sleepy Snowflake (Lemon)

Start from the beginning

You softly petted Weiss' head as she continued to go down on your member. You could feel her tongue all over your member. As such, and her talent was ecstatic, you had to release inside Weiss' mouth, sending your juices all down her throat. Weiss didn't retract her mouth and swallowed almost every little drop from your member.

(Y/N): Alright, Weiss. Magic Hands.

Weiss: Yes, Master. I hear and I obey.

You moved back onto the bed and Weiss followed you. You laid down and Weiss wrapped her hands around your member and began to pump your member up and down. You moaned a bit as Weiss began to work her hands along your member and massaging your balls a bit. You reached down and slowly brushed her hair aside. Despite all that, Weiss never stopped her task to please you first above anything else.

Weiss got both her hands around your member or got them near certain parts of your member. She began to pump along your member at a much faster rate which got you to moan louder and louder than before. You then clap your hands which triggered Weiss to pleasure herself as well. She began to finger herself once again while she jerked you off.

You both began to moan on due to the over amounts of pleasure you both faced over and over again. Finally after a brief moment of pleasure, you both released with one another as your juices covered Weiss' face. Weiss followed her programming and began to lick up your juices from her face and along her fingers. You then snapped again and Weiss stood at attention.

(Y/N): Dancer Bouncer.

Weiss: Yes, Master. I hear and I obey.

Weiss stood up and began to dance sexually before you. She would grab her breasts and slap her ass in a sexy manner. She did spins, spanks, slaps along her breasts. Weiss did it all for your pleasure. She was essentially a stripper at your command. She then walked over to you and swayed your hips a bit and stopped beside you, spun around and slapped her ass.

Weiss began to shake her ass, getting it all nice and jumpy for you. You stroked your member a bit as Weiss lowered herself to the ground and finally stopped once you moaned and released some juices.

(Y/N): Booby-Bob.

Weiss: Yes, sir. I hear and I obey.

You sat up and Weiss moved over and laid down underneath you. You lined up your member with her breasts and began to thrust down through it. Weiss gripped her breasts together and applied pressure to your member once again. You moaned as Weiss did add a little tongue action into the mix. Her tongue actively worked along your tip of your member which made you groan and moan even more.

Deep down, you could hear her moan as well as she worked along your member. You could also hear her moan due to her occasionally squeezing her own nipples as she did her work. You reached down and also began to work on Weiss's nipples with her. Eventually, you felt your end coming on rather faster than before. So, you reached down and began to finger Weiss's entrance as well to get to release early with you.

However, that ceased as you released inside of Weiss's mouth. You rolled off a Weiss and laid down beside her and smirked once again. You snapped your fingers and got Weiss to activate another function.

(Y/N): Sub-Slave.

Weiss: Yes, Master. I hear and I obey.

Unlike Love-Slave, Sub-Slave still made Weiss in her slave state above anything else. Weiss laid down on the bed and you once again got into a position and moved your member into her entrance, taking her virginity. Weiss moans and screams out loud for a bit, but you are able to calm her down as you repentantly thrust inside of her and massage her breasts for her. Weiss began to moan once again and allowed you to continued to pleasure her through the thrusting.

You smirked as you could hear Weiss moan louder and louder with each passing thrust. You keep thrusting as Weiss released some drool and her eyes rolled back inside her skull. As you thrust, you suck on her breasts, giving her more pleasure. You move and kiss her lips and begin to grope her ass cheeks. Weiss quickly wraps her legs around you.

You broke the kiss and moved to suck on her nipples, causing her to moan even more. You spank her ass one last time and Weiss wraps her arms around you and caress your back your pecks. You release into Weiss once again and pull out of her only to break the kiss and continue to lick Weiss's' entrance a bit until she releases. You both collapsed onto the bed, panting. She was a great slave...not as good as Pyrrha was though.

_________________________________________________________

At Beacon, Weiss entered room and looked around and saw Blake was inside. Weiss walked over to Blake and gave her a smile. Blake cocked an eyebrow.

Blake: Yes?

Weiss took out a pocket watch and began to swing it in front of her face.

Blake: What...are...you-

Weiss: Blake, join my Master's harem. It is perfection.

Indeed, it is.