First meeting with the new administration

The 2 new Ms. Zimmerman and Mr. Thompson return to the headquarters where they are welcomed by the candidate in person, the latter presents these two characters to the campaign staff who seems to appreciate the two characters yet very ambivalent both in terms of the character that at the level of ideologies, newspapers even wondered how these two characters would collaborate within the same campaign, the New York Times had for one arrival of these two characters: the impossible collaboration. The two characters do not hate each other but they get along well but the media pressure creates a certain tension or even a rivalry between Zimmerman and Thompson. Mr Edison went to the tale and even summoned them to his office with his press attaché:

- I feel that the relationship between you are not good, and it tends to create tensions in the staff, I can understand that you have two personalities and two different visions, but now you are part of the same project, which offers a new alternative to the americans, a new vision so please do not let anyway show the tension between you, the media can very quickly use it to slow us down in the polls.

They agree and promise to honor the commitment they made

Later, the press officer held a press conference to answer all questions regarding Edison's two new campaign staff members:

- Is Mr. Edison concerned about the collaboration between Ms. Zimmerman and Mr. Thompson, known to be two ambivalent figures in the political landscape? - No, Mr. Edison thinks that Ms. Zimmerman and Mr. Thompson have similar profiles and complementary in politics. Staff need their experience, their advice, their personality, which can be a crucial added value for our campaign.- Mr. Thompson has never been a vice-presidential candidate. Do not you think he'll be better suited to another position as a cabinet member? Well, Mr. Thompson has very important leadership skills and a vice-president needs them. He is respected in all political fields. Governor of Michigan, Senator, Secretary of Homeland Security, Secretary of Education, Secretary of Health, he has enough experience to assume this role. of VP. To answer the second part of the question, ask him the question personally, he will be happy to answer you.- Ms. Zimmerman is criticized, criticized from all sides, it is not appreciated by the Republicans, let alone the Democrats, do not you think that this choice could compromise your luck in polls?

- She is a Strategy Advisor, the President has chosen her because she believes she is the right person for the position, the President appreciates her experience and knowledge and I can assure you that their respective will converge on one point: victory.