Epilouge

Johnny stands up, clinking his glass to gather everyone's attention.

"Well, today was interesting. I mean, my two best friends got married," he says with a light chuckle. Everyone smiles at him.

"This speech was incredibly hard to write and I honestly have no idea why haha.

I knew you two would end up together, ever since I first saw you two together, I knew you would be the ones who make it. You're love is infinite and I hope it continues to be on this journey we call life.

You both have had faith in each other at terrible times. You both stood together through impossible obstacles and I am sorry that I am the reason for those challenges.

Your love is everlasting and I have learned a lot from watching your relationship grow and blossom into what it is today.

I wish you both a happy and beautiful future," Johnny finishes. Tears fall from his eyes as the feeling of regret settles in his stomach.

Both Doyoung and Jaehyun get up to hug him which leads to a group hug, encompassing all of 127. All of them were crying over various things. It had hit them that it was over.

They all break away, wiping their eyes. It saddened them but life had to go on. If they could, life would have paused in that moment so they could savor it a little longer.

Just then, Johnny's phone dings. He pulls it out and reads it quickly.

"I just got a text for a mission."

"Mark, hurry up! The fireworks are about to start," Donghyuck yells.

"I'm right here," Mark responds, running over to the ledge holding the pop corn.

All of them had gathered in the roof of Seo Inc. to watch the end of summer fireworks.

The night was filled with laughter and happiness. They had all realized that they had created something special that night, they weren't just friends anymore, they were family.

"One last time?"

AN: so, that was all. Sadly the final heist has to come to an end. I am quite pleased with it and I hope you all enjoyed it.

I have a question though, it was recommended that I write a chapter for each member to show more of their background info so if you all would be interested in it, just comment.

I love you all so much!! Thank you for coming on this adventure and thank you for reading this book. <3