7. Arrival

8:00 pm
7 hours left
Doyoung's Pov

We arrive at the house 'early', trying to give us some time to scope out the area. Letting us get a better feel of the surrounding. Making our job easier.

We walk down the long gravel driveway, heads turn in our direction. Our gold and black suits catch the eyes of men and women alike.

"Doyoung, I'm glad you came," Joohyun exclaims once we reach the top of the stairs, a wide smile settled on her lips.

"I'm glad I could make it," I say with a quick smile, opening my arms for a hug, a friendly gesture. She gladly accepts.

"I thought we were going to be early but I guess I was wrong," I say sheepishly.

"There is no such thing as early with celebrity parties," she says with a bright smile.

"I should know that by now. Taeil, Jaehyun and I don't get too crazy though," I respond with an awkward laugh. She joins in with a small giggle.

The best way to get someone to trust you is for them to find comfort in you. Making her comfortable will enable her to lower her guard. I've charmed many women and men using this tactic.

"Well, I guess you guys should get inside and take your seats. Dinner will start soon," she says gesturing to the large, wide open doors.

This didn't feel like a typical party. It was more like a serious dinner party the royals would throw in the seventeenth century. It was expected though, Bae Joohyun was royalty in a lot of people's eyes.

"Will I see you later?"

"Of course, Mr. Kim."

I send her one last soft smile before I begin leading everyone through the doors.

Once we are out of Joohyun's earshot Johnny comes over and whispers to me.

"That was well done. I'm impressed."

"It's just like every other mission Seo," I say with a smirk, thinking off all the other people who fell into my trap.

"You do your job well Kim Young."

"I would hope it wouldn't be anything less."

With that, we enter the dining hall, taking our seats, waiting for the chaos to begin.