23. Tough Decisions

Third person pov

Later that night, Doyoung was moved to a normal room and the next morning everyone was able to come and see him. Though, no one was ready for their topic of discussion.

"Did you tell them Johnny," Doyoung asks, not caring about the others hearing. Johnny nods his head.

"Good. Well, what are we doing next?"

"Someone knew we were there. I found a file that night and after everything that happened, they had been expecting us. We just need to figure out who it is," Yuta says. He hands the file to Johnny for him to look through.

No one noticed the nervous expression on Taeyong's face but Johnny.

"Taeyong, do you know something about this," he inquires. Fright came to Taeyong's face and everyone turns to him.

"I-I did it," he says quietly, it was barely audible.

"Speak up."

"I did it. I told Sooyoung about the mission," he says, shame evident his voice. Everyone in the room stares in shock.

"You did what?! What the hell made you think it was a good idea," Taeil says, anger in his voice.

"I did it for you. I wanted to leave this all behind but I know you wouldn't," Taeyong explains. Everyone in the room could feel the rage coming off of Taeil.

"You put all of our lives on the line because you wanted to be with me! We all almost died because of you, Doyoung got shot because of you, you could have died! You did this all because you wanted to be with me," Taeil yells. Taeyong visibly shrinks into the corner at the older's tone.

"We don't have time for this right now, we'll sort it out later." Taeyong only nods his head.

"I have good news for you Taeyong, you weren't the first one to tell Sooyoung of our plans. Someone very close to us actually sold us out," Johnny pips up. All of us turn to him in shock.

"Who?"

"A certain driver of mine. It's ok though, I took care of him this morning."

"Well, now that that's over, what are we gonna do," Yuta asks.

"We need to stop this, it's become to dangerous. We could have all died that night. We can't risk it anymore," Jaehyun responds.

"It's not worth it," Taeil adds.

"Well Johnny, what should we do," Doyoung asks, raising an eyebrow at the older.