9. Codes

9:00 pm
5 hours left
Jungwoo's P.O.V

I take my seat at the bar in the lobby near the doors. Lots of people crowded the room.

Bae Joohyun and Bae Chaewon stood around talking to guests. My eyes land on Chaewon, my target.

He had a nice face. Black hair, pale skin, pretty eyes, nice lips, toned body. Not my type though.

He notices my staring and looks up at me. I continue to stare, adding more appeal to my look, making me more desirable. He winks at me and I smirk softly at him.

Half an hour passes and the dining room doors close and I'm sitting at the bar, alone, not for long though.

"Why hello there," Chaewon says taking a seat beside me.

"Hello," I respond innocently.

"What do you want to drink cutie?"

"Just a water please," I respond in my soft voice.

"Alright then," he says before turning to the bartender, "one Bloody Mary and one water please."

Our drinks are served minutes later. We begin talking about random things.

Minutes into our conversation I subtly placed my hand on his knee.

He seems startled and put off at first but soon became comfortable with it.

"So, what do I call you," he asks, sipping his drink.

"Jungwoo, Haechan got the location. All we need is the codes. It's on you now," Taeil's voice rings out through my ear piece.

"Justin," I say and slowly begins sliding my hand up his thigh, "But I can be your baby boy."

I could tell he was getting more turned on as the seconds ticked by. Lust coated his eyes. I smile at him to seal the deal.

"Well, there's a private room over there baby boy," he says, motioning to a set of gold curtains behind him. This house is full of secrets, isn't it?

"Take me to it," I say softly.

He grabs my hand off of his thigh and slowly leads me to the room.

The room looked like any other private room. It's lit with one dim light and had a comfortable couch for sitting and other activities.

He sits on the couch and I straddle him. I wrap my hands around his neck and we stare deeply into each other's eyes.

Seconds later I smash my lips on his. My hands comb through his hair as his hands are placed lightly in my hips.

He breaks the kiss and moves to my neck and soon is loosening my tie and unbuttoning my shirt. He begins kissing my collarbones as fake moans leave my lips. I begin grinding on him. Might as well pleasure him slightly.

He goes to remove my jacket and I secretly take out my pocket knife.

I open it quietly and quickly shove the tip of the sharp blade into his stomach while he's distracted.

He stops instantly and looks at me confused. I lean in closer to his face. Fear and confusion clouds his eye.

"What are the codes to your security system. More specifically, the ones to the painting," I ask softly.

"Why...would I tell you," he asks, anger now emerging on his face.

"Because, you don't really have a choice," I say slowly pushing the knife deeper into his stomach.

His face contorts in pain.

"F-fine. 223-32991."

I smirk at him in satisfaction before shoving the knife as deep as it can go into his stomach.

He groans in pain. His face begins to pale as red blood stains his nice, white shirt and my hand.

"It's not personal sweetheart," I say sweetly while I pull the knife out of him. He winces in pain once again.

"Just business."

I get off of him and begin heading to the door. When I reach the gold curtains I turn and look at him.

Blood pours from the wound. It was all over his outfit and the sofa he was sitting on. I watched as two tears rolled down his cheeks as he looked at me in a pleading way.

I close my eyes. Pain welt up in my heart. I didn't want to kill innocent people but I had to. It was apart of the job.

I open my eyes and am greeted with glossed over pupils staring back at me. He was gone.

I shake off the bad feelings. We have to stay on schedule.

I exit the room and make my way to the bathroom, hiding my hand.

After I wash my hands I inform Taeil. The plan was going smoothly.

Why did I join the gang?

Before I joined the group, I worked alone. Sleeping with men and killing them to make money.

I worked for drug dealers, other smaller gangs, myself, sometimes I found random missions on the black market and took those.

I never felt close with anyone. All I ever had was fake lust and bloody hands.

Johnny was my target a few months ago. He got me alone and confronted me. Then asked me to join the group. He made an offer that would be very hard to refuse.

I thought it over for a few weeks and decided I'd give it a shot.

It may have been the best decision I've ever made in my life.