21. The Truth

(This chapter is long but stay with me)
Third person Pov

Everyone was waiting at the hospital for an update on Doyoung or for Johnny to tell them what to do next.

To be honest, Johnny didn't even know what they were going to do but he knew he had to do what he was about to.

He makes an excuse to leave the room and steps outside as he opens his drafted emails. He exhales deeply before sending it to all of them. What will they think now?

All of their phones ding, bring them all to attention. They look at the email notification and open it.

'Dear Everyone,

Doyoung and I have been working on this for a while now. Originally he planned on telling you all seeing as this is his story but I've decided that now will be the time to tell you all. I'm sorry in advance for keeping this from you. I hope it doesn't change your view of us.'

Three years ago

"You scum," Doyoung says in a low voice, thrusting his blade into the man. The man falls to the ground instantly and Doyoung falls on top him, ignoring the stab of pain he feels in his side.

He knew the man was dead after the twentieth stab but he continued, taking his rage out of the man.

"You killed him and now you get what you deserve," he spits, stabbing at any available place. Blood poured from the wounds, gushing over the ground like a river.

Doyoung slowly comes to his senses, dropping the knife in disgust at his actions. His bloody hands, clasp over his mouth, smearing the red substance. He can't believe himself.

Quickly, he drags himself to breathe. He tries to run but the room was spinning causing him to stumble through the empty warehouse like a drunk man.

He reaches the enterence, grasping at the door frame for support as the image of the man fills his head again. He turns back to take a last look. Now he sees a girl, a little older than him, sitting in the man's blood sobbing. She looks up and their eyes meet for a second. Fury was written in her expression.

He turns back and finally takes his leave, walking somewhat straight. He takes the way through the ally, trying to get to his car as soon as possible.

"Doyoung," a questioning voice asks from behind him. He stops suddenly and turns around, met with a confused Johnny.

Suddenly the blood burned against his skin and the knife felt so heavy in his hand. Everything felt so heavy. So heavy. Then he collapses to the ground. Johnny rushes over to him, quickly picking up the light male along with the bloody knife.

Hours pass before Doyoung comes too. He was obviously exhausted and stressed, he needed his rest.

Johnny paced around his office, deciding his course of action. He needed a plan. Maybe this could be the opportunity. Maybe he'll say yes this time.

Johnny sees Doyoung stir out of the corner of his eye. He quickly walks over to the bed as the younger opens his eyes.

"Where am I," he asks, slowly sitting up and looking around, "Ugh, this headache."

"You're at Seo Industries," Johnny responds.

"Why am I here," Doyoung asks, sleep clearing from his eyes as he gains full consciousness. Johnny grabs a chair and sits next to him.

"I know," Johnny says seriously. The mood changes.

"You what?"

"I know," Johnny repeats.