4. Base

Johnny's Pov

I drive through the busy streets of Seoul until I reached the rundown part of the city. The part that broke down and no one bothered to fix it.

The only people here are the elderly who are too old to leave their homes or the poor people who can't afford an apartment in the central Seoul.

I pull up to an old, brick warehouse that we use as a base. It isn't much but it's like a home for us.

Hyuck found it. He used to live here with his parents. Before this we used to work out of a van.

I get out of my car and go through the side door. It squeaks when I open it. I see nine bodies jolt on the couch, each scared by the opening of the door.

"What are you guys doing," I ask, taking my jacket off and hanging it on the coat rack Taeyong gifted us.

"The soccer game. Japan is about to score the winning goal," Yuta says before turning up the tv.

I chuckle at them before walking over and taking a seat on the chair.

Yuta wanted to be a professional soccer player when he was younger. With the glint I see in his eye, I could tell he wished he was on that field right now.

When Japan scores the winning goal all of us jump up. Yuta engulfs me in a hug, proud his homeland won.

After we've all finished our mini celebration, everyone turns to me, waiting for me to tell them what I'm here for.

"Meet me at the dining table. We have business to do," I say, my tone devoid of emotion, forgetting the happiness that filled the room moments ago.