Leaving you part 2

Y/N's POV

I kept hearing Jace's voice desperately trying to wake me up. Little did he know, I was fine. I knew about his prank. He's so stupid because I overheard him talking about doing this prank on me for a while now. That's what he gets for being so loud, So I decided to play along with his prank.

JACES POV

What have I done? This was a horrible idea. Every single time I play a prank on Y/N something goes wrong. That's it, no more pranks.

Jace: Shelby what- what do I do? What do I do?!

Shelby: Is she breathing?

I felt her pulse and she was in fact breathing.

Jace: Oh thank God.

I sighed of relief.

Jace: Babygirl please wake up.

I was on the verge of tears.

She wasn't waking up though.

Jace: Shelby call 911!

She gets up to go get her phone but then I heard a voice.

Y/N: No don't do that are you stupid?

My head shot down to the floor where I saw Y/N sitting up with her hands on her stomach.
What the hell?

Jace: Y/N! ARE YOU OKAY?

Y/N: I'm literally fine stupid ass.

Jace: But- you were out and I (and i oop- lmao sorry) it was a prank!

Y/N: No shit you dumbass I knew it was a prank.

Jace: But- but how?

Y/N: Well for starters, I overheard you talking about it to Shelby on the phone one time and I recorded myself reacting to your plan. So your prank backfired and basically you got pranked, never prank the pregnant prankster.

She got up and sat back on the couch grabbing the remote.

Jace: But I-

Y/N: You're too loud Jace, learn to keep your tone down.

Shelby: Sorry for interrupting but I think I'm gonna head home. I'm so sorry that this happened.

Y/N: It's okay, I know you really didn't do anything plus I already knew about this and sorry for yelling at you.

Shelby: Oh thank God and it's totally fine. Sorry once again, bye Jace.

Jace: Bye Shelby.

Y/N'S POV

Right after she left Jace sat down right next to me and stroked my hair.

Jace: Babygirl I'm so sorry.

Y/N: Dude for what? I already knew about this, If I didn't then I'd probably be in the hospital right now.

Jace: I just feel really bad right now. I promise to you no more pranks.

Y/N: Alright, your call, but don't worry, I'm coming at you with a prank after Alaiva is born.

Jace: I'll be ready.

Y/N: Hmmm no I don't think you will be ready actually.

Jace: We'll see.

Y/N: Because you pulled this horrible prank, you're taking me and the twins out for dinner later.

Jace: Okay fine, thats fair.

Y/N: Perfect.

A/N: Sorry its soooo short :( but I got out of school yesterday so expect more updates now :)