When pranking him goes extremely wrong

Disclaimer: Lol there's gonna be swearing involved so watch out. 😉 Also I completely got this idea off of YouTube :)))).

You were home alone. During this week Jace brung his dog named Henry over just cause who knows.

Also during the beginning of this week Jace bought himself a PlayStation 4. Ever since he got it he's been very attached to it and hasn't been spending time with you. Aparently it's his new "baby". You wanted to do some kind "revenge" on him. Basically a prank for him for not listening to you.

You also wanted to film it and post it on his YouTube channel. But you were going to need some help. So you texted one of your good friends. Riele.

Text Convo:
Y/N: Hey Riele!
Riele💎✨:Ohh hey Y/N what's up?
Y/N: Ohhh nothing much just feeling a little hyped today.
Riele💎✨: Ohh really why's that?
Y/N: I wanna get revenge on Jace.
Riele💎✨:Why what did he do?
Y/N: Well ever since he got a PlayStation 4 he's been distant from me and more attached to the game.
Riele💎✨: Well that's a good reason for revenge. Do you need help?
Y/N: Yes I really do. He's walking his dog and running some errands and what I was thinking on doing is that when Jace is on his way home, I can throw it off the balcony in the big parking lot. But I figured that'd be too cruel so I need another PlayStation and pretend that it's his so he will freak.
Riele💎✨: WOAHHH GIRLLL I love this plan! But also I got you. I have a old PlayStation 4 that doesn't work. We can use that one to throw off and Jace will think it's his.
Y/N: AHHH! Riele this is perfect thank you so much! It's also going on his YouTube channel if you don't mind.
Riele💎✨: Ah that's okay I don't mind. This is going to be fun. But may I warn you, it's not pretty to mess with things Jace admires the most.
Y/N: Why what's going to happen?
Riele💎✨: Y/N, Jace will flip out! He will start cursing and yelling and turn red like it's crazy.

You thought about it. You never seen Jace rage before. But you needed revenge!

Y/N: Eh that's okay, imma still do it to show him that he can trust me and that I'll never do anything bad to hurt him.
Riele💎✨: Okay well we will see. This should be funny and scary.
Y/N: Yup can't wait! Meet me at the parking lot balcony in 20 minutes.
Riele💎✨: Gotchu girl bye!
Y/N: Byee!

End of convo.

Your phone suddenly vibrated. It was Jace.

Jace😻💛: Hey babe I'll be home in 25.
Y/N: Oh okay c ya.

You locked your phone and got yourself ready. You went into the living room and unplugged Jaces PlayStation and hid it somewhere where he would never find it.

Y/N: I can't wait this is going to be so funn!

You unlocked your phone and went to the camera then went to the video and started recording.

Y/N: Hello YouTube! You guys might not know me but I'm Jaces girlfriend Y/N! And todayyyy I'm going to be pulling a little prank on him. So let me tell you guys why. Last week, Jace recently bought a PlayStation 4 and he's been more attached to it than me. He's on it all day all night like its ridiculous. Sooo I've set up a little revenge trap for him. So I texted one of my good friends Riele, you guys may know her and I asked her if she could help. So she agreed and so what I'm going to do is take his "PlayStation" and throw it off the balcony of a parking lot. But it's not going to be his real PlayStation it's going to be a non working one. So he's going to think it's his real one. I hid his real one somewhere he will never find it. Riele also told me that it's not pretty when Jace gets mad. But I just wanna see his reactions. And Jace baby, if you see this I'm sorry, I love you so much but it's time for payback. Jace also texted me that he will be home in 25 minutes and 5 minutes already went by so I'm going to meet Riele at the parking lot and see what going to happen. I'm scared you guys so wish me luck!