You're Pregnant?

You and Jace recently bought a mansion.

It's really big inside and out. You always feel alone because you and Jace are always in separate rooms. But still you guys spend lots of time together.

A few weeks ago you started to feel sick. You threw up every day for about 3 times. You think you knew what was causing this. Morning sickness.

Y/N: Is it possible that I'm pregnant? You said to yourself cause you didn't want Jace to hear.
You just brushed it off and went downstairs to watch TV because Jace was still sleeping.
A couple minutes later you started to feel sick again. You ran to the nearest bathroom and threw up again.

Y/N: Oh my gosh what the heck?!
You started coughing so loudly it echoed through the whole entire mansion. You hoped Jace didn't hear it.

You washed your mouth then went into the kitchen to get a glass of water. You opened the fridge and got a glass and poured a glass of water.
You closed the fridge door only to be frightened by Jace standing there causing you to jump and drop the glass and scream.

Y/N: AHHHHHH!!
Jace: Woah woah calm down, I didn't mean to scare you
Y/N: Jace! You scared me!
You said hitting his arm.
Jace: Hey I said sorry.
Y/N: No you didn't.
Jace: Yea I know.
You just looked at him.
Jace: Sorry?
You rolled your eyes and walked out of the kitchen while Jace ran after you and lifted you up and brung you onto the couch.
Y/N: JACE PUT ME DOWN!!

Jace set you down on the couch and started tickling you.
You started laughing so hard you felt like you were going to throw up again but you didn't.

He stopped tickling you and kissed your cheek.
Jace: Hey are you okay? I heard you coughing earlier
You didn't know what to say. You just stared at him with pity. Until you knew what you wanted to say.
Y/N: Yea I'm fine I just felt sick. Nothing serious.
Jace: Yea well I just want to make sure your okay.
Y/N: Thanks Jace
Jace: Your welcome. And hey later I have to go on set to start filming season 4.
Y/N: Oh well I hope you have fun. Let me know how it goes.
Jace: Are you okay staying here alone?
Y/N: Yea totaly. I'm okay with that. I've got spongebob, icecream and chips.
Jace: Why the weird food combination?

You knew it was real. Pregnant people always crave weird food combinations. But you weren't 100% sure. Just go with it.
Y/N: Well because I love icecream and chips but not together you know? I'll eat them separately.

Jace: Well okay. I got to go get ready. See you in a bit.
He kissed your forehead and got up from the couch and went upstairs.

You got up from the couch and went into the kitchen and got a muffin. You just hoped you didn't throw this up cause you were really hungry.
You stared at the muffin and picked it up then started eating it slowly.