A day full of karma

It was a bright Friday morning. You were still in bed. You rolled out of bed and got up and stretched. You smiled to yourself.
Y/N: This should be a really good day!

You went downstairs into the living room and saw Jace on his phone.

Y/N: Hi Jace.
Jace: Hey.
Y/N: Wacha doing?
Jace: Nothing much, sitting down, on my phone.
Y/N: That's great, you wanna go to the mall today? I'll driveee.
Jace: Euhhh? Fine okay. You can drive.
Y/N: Yay! Imma go take a quick shower be right back.
Jace: Alright.

You ran up the stairs and went right into the bathroom in your room.

Timeskipsjjdjdksjsjsjsb...

17 minutes later you finished taking a shower and getting dressed. You actually weren't sick anymore. Before you went downstairs, you went in the twins room and saw that they weren't inside.

Y/N: Oh.

You shook it off and started running.

Y/N: Hey Jace where's Henry and Lond-AAAHHHHH!

Not being careful, you tripped on the top of the step and lost your balance then fell down. All you heard was loud thumping noises.

Once you reached the last step you looked confused. You look up and saw Jace running.

Jace: WHAT HAPPENED?!? ARE YOU OKAY?
Y/N: I tripped on the top step. That was quite the fall, but I'm okay.
Jace: You don't need ice or anything?
Y/N: No I'm okay, thanks.

You got up without any hesitation and walked into the kitchen. You opened the fridge and got out a batch of bread.
You opened the drawer and grabbed a knife and started cutting the bread. On your last slice, you unexpectedly cut your finger causing you to wince in pain and throw the knife on the floor.

Y/N: AHHH DAMN!

Jace walked into the kitchen wide eyed.

Jace: First it's falling down the stairs, now cutting your finger?

You look at him and nervously smile.

Y/N: Uhhhh I guess so..

Jace sighed and went into the closet and got a band aid. While he was doing that, you washed your finger and dried it off. He carefully put the band aid on your finger then threw the wrapper away.

Y/N: Thanks Jace.
Jace: Welcome.

Timeskipjsksjshssmslwkdbxn...

Y/N: Did you already give Henry and London their bottles?
Jace: No not yet.
Y/N: Boi.

You went into the fridge and took out their bottles and gave Londons to Jace.

Few minutes later..

It was 11:53 and you sat there on the couch next to Jace with Henry in your arms, sleeping.

Y/N: Jace?
Jace: Yes babe?
Y/N: What time do you wanna go?
Jace: Would you go right now?
Y/N: Yeah sure.
Jace: Alright let's go then.

ANOTHER TIMESKIP LOL

You were in the car driving to the mall.