Mad at eachother for no reason

Y/N: Oh damnit!

That was you yelling at yourself for dropping a glass on the kitchen floor.
You rolled your eyes and got a broom and cleaned up the broken glass and threw it all away. You and Jace weren't really on good terms as of right now, and you had no idea why. It all just kinda happened.

Jace: That's the fourth damn time you broke a glass this week!
Y/N: Oh shut up Jace I know what I'm doing.
Jace: Clearly you don't if you keep constantly dropping glasses on the damn floor.

You sighed and rolled your eyes. You left the kitchen and went upstairs into the twins room. You looked down and saw that London was wide awake staring at you. You smiled to yourself and cradled her in your arms.

Y/N: Hi babygirl.

You stopped for a second. That name. "Babygirl". It sent shivers down your spine. Jace calls you babygirl all the time, but hasn't in a while. You just couldn't understand why you were both mad at each other.

You just sighed and shook it all off.

You were going to walk down to the second kitchen to get London her bottle. As you were walking down the stairs you almost tripped over a stuffed animal and fell. You saw Jace walking up on the other side of the stairs and he just stared at you looking mad.

Jace: Oh so what now you're gonna drop my daughter down a staircase of 23 steps?!
Y/N: Jace shut up! She's my daughter too. You saw me almost trip yourself, if she fell I would've went down with her. It's not my fault.
Jace: Yeah okay, then maybe you should try paying more attention to where you're stepping.
Y/N: Well maybe you should actually be a helpful person and pick up whatever you see on the ground!

He didn't say anything after that.

You rolled your eyes and continued walking down the stairs into the other kitchen.

You opened the fridge and fed London her bottle. After she finished, you gave her one of her blue pacifiers and she just stayed quiet, yet still looking up at you.

A few minutes later you started walking into the second living room and sat down with London in your arms. Oh wait but guess what, a certain 17 year old just had to come into the same room as you. He sat down on another couch far away from you with Henry in his arms.

You were about to get up and grab the remote but instead Jace got it. He saw that you were trying to reach it. He's just tryna tease.

Y/N: Ummm excuse you?!
Jace: What do you want?!

He snapped back.

Y/N: I was in here first.
Jace: So?
Y/N: I was gonna get the remote, and you saw me get up to reach it.
Jace: Do you own this room? Do you own this remote? Are you in control everything?
Y/N: Hai could ask you the same thing!
Jace: Alright then.
Y/N: There is a whole entire living room downstairs!!!!
Jace: Alright then, go there.
Y/N: No! I was here first, you're the one that should be going there, not me.
Jace: Whatever, I don't even want to be near you.
Y/N: Great, I don't care.

You rolled your eyes got up. You couldn't handle him anymore.

Jaces POV

I couldn't believe Y/N. She just makes me so mad all of a sudden. But I'm mad at her for no reason. There really is no reason at all. I have no idea what happened and how it started but it's really weird. I don't understand, but at this point we were arguing back and forth. She left the room with London and went somewhere else. She couldn't stand me and I couldn't stand her. I just hope we get along better soon.