Nickelodeons: Dinner Party Disaster: Part 1

It was a bright sunny Wednesday afternoon. You were laying on the couch watching Henry Danger.
Then all of a sudden, Jace comes out of nowhere sitting next to you on the couch.

Jace: Hi baby.
Y/N: Hey Jace.
Jace: What's up?
Y/N: Nothing just watching tv.
Jace: Fun. So hey listen, I have to tell you something.
Y/N: Uhuh? What's that?
Jace: Well you see on Friday, Dan is having a Nickelodeon dinner party and I was invited cuz like you know, I'm a Nick star.
Y/N: Awe that's nice babe. Well I hope you have fun.
Jace: I will when you are with me.
Y/N: Huh?
Jace: I'm allowed to invite one person with me so you're gonna come with me.
Y/N: Awww Jace that's awesome. I can't wait.
Jace: Yea neither can I and hey listen, there's more.
Y/N: Yea?
Jace: I just wanna say this, but don't get mad at me. I'm just telling you in advance so you don't freak out or anything. Just so you're aware of your surroundings.
Y/N: Oh okay, what is it?
Jace: *Sighs* Isabela is going to be there also.
Y/N: Oh okay.
Jace: You're not mad?
Y/N: No why would I be? You're not dating her so I'm okay.
Jace: Oh wow I was expecting you to freak or something.
Y/N: Nope I'm nice and calm, plus I don't wanna put stress on me and this baby.
You say rubbing your stomach in a circular motion.

Jace: You're right. I promise everything will go planned as it should be.
Y/N: Yea I believe you.
Jace; Great, now I'll be upstairs finding my outfit. You should find one soon too.
Y/N: Yup I will in a couple of hours, see you Jace.
Jace: See you babygirl.

Jace kissed your forehead and turned around, then he walked upstairs into his personal closet.

Your POV
Nope this isn't okay! Well I mean it is and it's not at the same time.
It is because I'll see all the other Nick stars and I get to go someplace fancy with Jace. The bad thing is Isabela, Jace's ex. Newsflash: She's gonna be there. I'll try to keep it cool and try not to attack her. If she even looks or thinks about talking to him, then she's gonna pay real bad.

All of a sudden my phone vibrated. I picked it up and saw it was an Instagram notification. I got a dm from her. @isabelamoner.

Why the heck is she dming me?

Dm convo:

Isabela: Hey girl!
Y/N: Umm hi? How'd you find me?
Isabela: Well isn't it ovbious? You're Jaces new girlfriend!
Y/N: Um okay yea so? What's the problem?
Isabela: Well hun just know that I'll be at that party too and I'm going to get my man back! Don't try anything slick cuz if you do, then there's a huge problem! You hear me?!
Y/N: Isabela, just know this. I am Jaces girlfriend and you or nothing will get in my way to stop me from being with him. He's over you now so stop being desperate for him cuz ur never gonna get him back. You try to mess with my man, you mess with me first. K girl? Bye ✨💜
Isabela: Ohhh you will regret this Y/N, you will see!

Seen.

End of Convo.

My gosh what a desperate lunatic! This girl literally has no life. Ohhhhhh when I see her there's going to be a HUGE problem. I don't think I can fight cause I'm pregnant, but when it comes to someone trying to take Jace away from me, then I'll have to fight for him. Someone wants to mess with my man, you mess with me first.

No ones POV

You got up from the couch and went up 2 flights of stairs to your personal closet. You were looking for the perfect dress. You searched and searched until you found the right one.

 You searched and searched until you found the right one

Y/N: Oohh this is pretty!

You needed Jaces opinion on something.

Y/N: HEY JACE?!
Jace: YES BABE?!
Y/N: CAN YOU COME HERE FOR A SECOND?!
Jace: SURE HOLD ON!

You sighed.
Y/N: Ohh I love yelling back and forth with you. *laughs*

A few seconds later, Jace came down the stairs.

Jace: What's up?
Y/N: I need your opinion on this dress.
Jace: Okay, go try it on.
Y/N: Okay.

Timeskip...

A few minutes later you came out in the dress.

Y/N: Well? What do you think?
Jace: You look amazing babygirl.

He said walking up to you putting his hands around your waist.

Y/N: Aww you really think so?
Jace: I know so.
Y/N: Awww.

He cupped your face and kissed you with force.
20 seconds later you pulled away.

Y/N: Yea I like this dress too.

But then realization hit you.

Y/N: *gasp* Wait!
Jace: What's wrong?
Y/N: I show too much in this dress. I can't let other people know.
Jace: You're right but I mean everyone is going to figure out now or later.
Y/N: Yea you're right. That's okay. I honeslty don't care what people think of me being pregnant, that's their problem.
Jace: That's the spirit baby.
Y/N: Yea lets just be positive.
Jace: Yea forever and always.