School Drama part 2

Your POV

I was sitting in class. Spaced out. I couldn't think straight. With all of this drama happening with Jorydan, learning just wasn't gonna happen.

Teacher: Did you hear that Y/N?
Y/N: Sorry what?

The teacher walked up to you and had a little conversation.

Teacher: I need you to be paying attention right now, please.
Y/N: You see the problem is I can't even think straight with issues going on right now-

She walks away from you and continues to talk to the class.

Teacher: Let me do attendance really quick.
She does attendance.

Teacher: Looks like Jorydan is missing. Has anyone seen her today at all?

Madison: She almost got into a fight with Y/N so now Y/N's boyfriend is with her at the office.

You rolled your eyes at the thought of them being together.

Teacher: Is this what you meant by saying issues Y/N?
Y/N: Yes.
Teacher: Let me call the office to see when she's coming back up.

She pressed the buzzer and was talking with the secretary. She said that Jorydan is on her way up.

You sighed and shook your head. You looked around and saw everyone looking at you feeling sorry for what you were about to experience.

All of a sudden, the door opened and it revealed Jorydan and Jace. You looked at them and she had her arm wrapped around him. Your eyes went wide and you were about to get up but Jace looked at you and shook his head "no" and moved his hand back and forth signaling you to cut it out.

You rolled your eyes and took a stick of gum and slid it into your mouth.

Teacher: Jorydan, I highly recommend that you take your arm off of him and find a seat.
Jorydan: Why should I?
Teacher: Because he currently has a girlfriend who is in this room right now and looks unhappy.

Everyone turned to look at you.

Y/N: Please don't look at me.

Jorydan: Yeah whatever.

She walked away from Jace and took her seat.

Jace: Do you think I should stay for a couple of minutes? You know, if something happens?
Teacher: Yes, I really think you should, they don't seem to be in a good condition as of right now.

Jace nodded his head and stood at the back of the room.

Teacher: Alright, we will be doing a project on the American Revolution and you will need partners, so quickly chose partners.

You were already sitting next to Maya, so you two were already partners.

You both got to work by doing some research on your computers and taking down notes as you work.
You look to your right and found Jace right next to you.

Jace: Hi.
Y/N: Hey.

You gave him a hug.

Jace: How's it going?
Y/N: I don't know. I'm still kinda distracted.
Jace: Don't be. Don't let just one person get in your way of doing things.
Y/N: It's hard cuz she's after you and I won't tolerate that nonsense.
Jace: I understand but you need to be strong for me, alright?
Y/N: Mhmh.
Jace: Thank you. Imma go see if anyone else needs help in here.
Y/N: Okay. *Smiles*
Jace: Alright babygirl.