Huge argument

You were laying down on the couch next to Jace cuddling as usual. All of a sudden you felt hungry for pop tarts which you think you didn't have.

Y/N: Jace?
Jace: Yeah?
Y/N: Are there any pop tarts left?
Jace: Uh no sorry sweetheart I took the last one yesterday.
Y/N: Aww man fight me, it doesn't matter anyway imma go to the store and buy a whole big box of them.
Jace: When?
Y/N: Like right now.
Jace: How long will you be gone for?
Y/N: I don't know maybe like 45 minutes or less. If Henry and or London wakes up you know what to do.
Jace: Of course sweetheart, I know. See you later.
Y/N: Bye love you.
Jace: Love you too.

You got up and left.

Jace gets up and runs downstairs to the gym and opens a drawer and gets a camera and starts talking to it.

Jace: Hey guys, it's Jace. I know I haven't done a video in a long time but here I am and I'm back with a video, but it's not any kind of video. It's a prank. Now before you say anything, I know me and Y/N vowed to never do anymore pranks on each other buut, Nahhh I'm still doing em on her. What she or any of you guys didn't know was that I crossed my fingers. Uh huh. The only reason why I wasn't pranking her is cause she was pregnant and everything and it would be hard on her but nowww, I'm back and even better. This prank is going to be an argument prank. She's out at the store buying pop tarts right now cause she wanted some, and yeah when she comes home she's usually clingy to me and I'm just gonna act annoyed around her and hopefully start a huge argument, and when I think it's too too far then I'll tell her it's a prank, she should be home in a couple of minutes so I'm going to set up these cameras and just hope I don't take this too far and I'm hoping that this all goes well, be right back!!!

Tineskip

Jace: Okay you guys she just pulled up in the driveway. Imma hide this one on this table and hopefully she doesn't see it. Let's goooo!

You walk into the house and run straight into the kitchen.

Jace: Hey Y/-
Y/N: NOT NOW GOT POP TARTS GOTTA GET THE TOASTER HOLD UP!

Jace laughed into the camera to himself.

Jace: Woahh okay have fun.

Timeskip

You and Jace were once again sitting on the couch together while you were eating your pop tart.

Jace in his head: It's show time! I'm gonna feel so bad.

Y/N: Jace?
Jace: Oh my gosh what you're always saying my name 24/7!
Y/N: Calm yourself man, I'm just asking what time you're going to work.
Jace: I don't fricking know. Why are you even so close to me man get away from me!

Jace says scooting over to the other side of the couch.

Y/N: What the heck is wrong with you? I didn't do anything to you, so why are you acting this way?!
Jace: Cause you're so fricking annoying!!
Y/N: What?!? How?!
Jace: You keep bothering me. Oh Jace this Jace that, when will you ever learn to shut up?!
Y/N: Oh so what, I can't ask you a damn question? You don't see me complaining about you calling my name 24/7!
Jace: No you can't! You're so damn annoying and clingy, like can't you just get away from me for like a long time?!
Y/N: WHAT ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT?!? WHERE DID ALL OF THIS COME FROM? SINCE WHEN DID YOU START ACTING LIKE THIS?!
Jace: SINCE NOW! I CAN'T EVEN WITH YOU RIGHT NOW.
Y/N: Ohhhh you can't with me?! Well I'm sorry for trying to be helpful and nice to you.
Jace: Yeah well I'm sorry to myself for making the biggest mistake in my life by dating you!!
Y/N: * Voice breaking* Jace?? I can't believe you just said that!! And never in my life I thought that this would ever happen! Guessing me and the twins are one BIG mistake to you.
Jace: Cause it is!
Y/N: GOOD FOR YOU JACE! FUCK YOU! I DIDN'T DO ANYTHING WRONG TO YOU SO WHY ARE YOU TREATING ME LIKE THIS?! I ACTUALLY THOUGHT I FOUND TRUE LOVE BUT NOW JUST LIKE YOU SAID IT'S ONE BIG FUCKING MISTAKE!!! I- *Cries* I CANT BELIEVE YOU RIGHT NOW! FUCK YOU JACE!!

You ran up the stairs tearing up bawling your eyes out.

Jace: Oh my godddd you guys!!

He says grabbing the camera.

Jace: That was so bad I feel horrible, I need to tell her it's a prank.

Jace runs up the stairs after you with the camera in his hand.

Jace: Y/N wait please come back.

You kept crying and continued to run. Soon he caught up to you and you both fell down and he held you down to the ground.

Jace: Hey hey stop trying to fight me! It was just a prank babygirl, obviously I don't mean anything I said. Shhh please don't cry, it's okay. You're perfect to me just the way you are. You're not annoying, if you were then you're my annoying angel. I'm sorry for doing this. You have every right to be mad at me. I'm so sorry sweetie.

Y/N: What ever happened to no more pranks?!?!
Jace: I crossed my fingers, plus you were pregnant and I couldn't do anything harsh to you.
Y/N: Makes sense but don't ever do that again!!! I swear I'll get you back soon!
Jace: I understand. I'm sorry once again.
Y/N: It's okay.
Jace: So yeah you guys this was successful in the end, I still feel bad but I'm glad my baby understands that it's just a prank. Thanks for watching and you already know what to do after watching this. See you guys later bye.

He turned off his camera and set it down on the nearest table in the hallway.

Y/N: I've had enough of one day already. I'm going to sleep.
Jace: Goodnight baby, I'm sorry once again.
Y/N: It's fine man. Goodnight.

Jace walked up to you and kissed you, then you both went your separate ways.