When you see something you thought you would never see

You were in the second living room sitting down on the couch on Instagram. You didn't know what to do on Instagram so you decided to stalk Jaces fans fanpages, just to see what they are up to these days. You looked up some and stalked almost all of them. You came across this one fanpage with the name "Jacebelaforever"

Y/N: Heh?

You tapped on the page and saw all of these edits of Jace and a girl named Isabela. (I have no hate against Isabela she's like oml I love her so much lol)

You scrolled through the page and saw lots of edits. Until you came across this one picture.

Your mouth dropped open

Your mouth dropped open. The thing that made this whole thing bad was that this picture was recent. You were speechless. Jace was in another room somewhere. You couldn't believe it. This didn't look like an edit. He was cheating on you. A tear slowly fell down your face. You had no idea what to do.

Y/N: JASON LEE NORMANNNN!!!

You yelled so loud it echoed through the whole Mansion.

Jaces POV

I was upstairs watching tv in my room just because I felt lazy and didn't want to go downstairs. I wanted to get a peach but yet I didn't want to get up. I heard my full name being yelled. It was Y/N. She would never yell my full name unless she was mad. But I didn't think she was so I just shook it off. I got up and went downstairs. As I was walking down the stairs I see Y/N on the couch in the second living room. That's right. This mansion is so big we have a second living room.

I walk into the room and decided to sneak up on her

I walk into the room and decided to sneak up on her. But then I see that she's on her phone. I look at her screen and it's a picture of me and Isabela. I gasp only loud enough for me to hear it. I can tell that she's crying even though I can't see her face. But I know she is. How did she even find the picture? I felt so bad honeslty. I covered my mouth with both of my hands to prevent me from saying something. She was getting up so I had to think of a way to leave the room without her hearing me. But it was too late.

No ones POV

You were still in shock. You didn't know what to do. You wanted to go find Jace and show him. You were by far very mad at him. You wanted nothing to do with him except to just show him what he has done to hurt you. You got up, picked up your phone and turned around. Only to see him standing there with his hands over his mouth. He removed his hands from his mouth and gave you a nervous smile.
You frowned at him with tears slowly falling down your face.