Going Insane

Your POV

I got out of bed and went downstairs into the kitchen to get some water. Since I was already awake, I decided not to go back to bed. I walked out of the kitchen and went into the living room and turned on the tv and just sat down.

A few minutes into the Victorious episode about when Tori's friends think she is going crazy about some random girl named Ponnie who is real, I heard someone crying. Like it was a mid aged girl cry. I looked around and saw nothing.

I got up and walked over to the first bar near the stairs and the crying grew louder as I was walking in that direction. I looked around the bar and found a girl holding a teddy bear and she was crying. I was shocked. How'd she get in here? She looks lost and devastated. This is almost like the Victorious episode! What?!

 This is almost like the Victorious episode! What?!

Y/N: Um.. Hi, are you okay? Are you lost?
Girl: *Sniff* Yes I am lost, I don't know where my parents are, and I'm so so scared! *Starts crying*.

You thought about how loud she was crying probably might wake up Jace.

Y/N: Hey hey shh shhh it's okay, I will help you. What's your name?
Girl: Tegan.
Y/N: Well Tegan, I'm Y/N. How old are you?
Tegan: 12.
Y/N: Aw I'm only 17, don't worry, you'll be home soon.
Tegan: Your house is big! Do you live here alone?
Y/N: Actually no, I live here with my boyfriend and my 2 kids.
Tegan: Wow you're only 17 and you already have 2 kids?!
Y/N: Yup! Crazy right? Their names are Henry and London.
Tegan: I like the name London.
Y/N: Right?!

You both laugh.

Tegan: Is your boyfriend still sleeping?
Y/N: Yeah he is, but I need to wake him up like right now so I can tell him about you.
Tegan: Oh, I get kinda nervous around people.
Y/N: It's alright, Jace is a nice dude.
Tegan: Jace? As in Jace Norman?!
Y/N: Yup! He's my boyfriend.
Tegan: Wow!! That's so cool, I love his show!
Y/N: Don't worry, you'll be able to talk with him after I wake him up.
Tegan: I hope I can contain my nervousness.
Y/N: Don't worry, you will. You just sit tight and I'll go get him.
Tegan: Alright.

She sat down on the couch and you walked upstairs.
You reached the bedroom door and slowly twisted the knob and walked in.

You walked over to Jace and lightly tapped him.

Y/N: Jace?
Jace: *No response*.
Y/N: Jace?

He slightly moves around sighing.

Y/N: Baby?

His eyes flutter open and he stares at you.
Jace: What?
Y/N: I need to tell you something.
Jace: This couldn't wait until after I've woken up?
Y/N: No it's really important.
Jace: I'm listening.
Y/N: Well I got up a few minutes ago and then went downstairs. I heard someone crying like a girl. And it was, she doesn't know how she ended up here and neither do I. She's 12 and her name is Tegan. Turns out she loves you and Henry Danger.
Jace: Where is she?
Y/N: Downstairs, I need you to come like right now.
Jace: Fine I'm coming.
Y/N: Thanks.