He's been glaring at both of them, jungkook and y/n, since they arrived. Their father gestured him to come and jimin stood up, walked with attitude, having a cocky smirk on his face.

"I'm so glad you came jungkook!" Jimin said but he was only looking at y/n. He gently took her hand and kissed it "I'm even more glad to you, thanks for coming to my party!"

Y/n immediately moved her hand away, the last time he talked to her got her in trouble, this time she didn't wanted to receive any punishment in a room full of people.

"You've met before?" Mr park asked.

"Yes, dad!" Jimin said "I met her on the day I returned."

"That's good! It's so nice to see the family together once again." Mr park said "so, Jisoo! Would you like to have a dance with me?" The music was slow and good and their father wanted to know more about the girl his son was dating.

"No! I'm already in line!" Jimin said "I'll go ahead first!"

"She can't dance!" Jungkook said.

Y/n could feel his fingers almost digging in her waist. "Y-yes! I'm not really into dancing!" She said.

Jimin held her arms and took her out of jungkook's grip "it's alright, I'll teach her some moves!" Jungkook held in his anger in a fist as he watched jimin take away his girl. Jimin and y/n were dancing with their body close to each other. And everytime y/n tried to maintain some distance between them, jimin would hold her waist and pull her near. Y/n looked jimin in the eye, showing her discomfort and anger which only made him laugh.

"Are you not enjoying?" Jimin asked.

"Stop talking to me!" She said "you got me in trouble last time you talked to me. I don't wanna upset jungkook anymore."

"Why do you really care about him?" Jimin said.

"Bcoz he's my boyfriend!" She replied.

"Boyfriend? Since when?"

"Years..." Y/n said.

"How can you be so confident miss... What was your name again?" Jimin asked.

"Jisoo!"

"Okay miss jisso! How are you so confident about dating jungkook for years? You sure you belong here?!" Jimin said.

"What do you mean?" She asked.

"I know you've been in an accident!" Jimin said.

"How do you..."

"I have my own ways of working in this family business. And according to what I know!" Jimin said "I don't remember jungkook having any girlfriend named Jisoo or someone looking like you. Or should I say YOU!"

"Why would jungkook lie to me?" She asked "I can't remember anything about my past! I lost my memory! But I have no one other than jungkook..."

"How about you ask him yourself!" Jimin said "I'm sure he still didn't tell you about his real family, right?"

"Real family?"

"Yes! And also about his real girlfriend." Jimin said. "You still have alot to know Ms Jisoo. You probably don't even know what business jungkook do."

Jimin stopped dancing and took her back to jungkook.

"Thanks for sharing your lady, jungkookie!" Jimin said and left to the bar.

Jungkook had a glass vodka cocktail in his hand and he gave it to y/n. "Drink it!" He said. She didn't know what it was. But it tasted really sharp. Her tongue was sizzling, that one glass of cocktail had 4 shots of some strong vodka.