The thought of messing something up during this mission made me nervous a little. I mean this is a important mission and if I fail something terrible could happen, I started to bite my bottom lip which have became a habit of mine whenever I was nervous or scare about something.

"what's on your mind kook?" I looked up to see jimin standing in my rooms doorframe looking at me before fully walking in.

"This mission Namjoon gave me. " I said looking back down at the papers spread all around my bed.

"classified" jimin said reading the words in big red on the folder.

"it's a class A mission." I mumble more to my self than to him. Jiminy eyes lit up as he grew a smile.

"Jungkook this is great!" he said happily as I just gave him a weak smile. I guess he caught one because just as quick as the smile was there it was gone. "what's wrong?" he ask sitting down beside me.

"nothing.. I'm just worried something may go wrong during the mission. " I whisper while playing with my fingers. Jimin brush my hair out of my eyes as he looked  at me with a soft smile.

" nothing is going to happen to you." he reassured me "and if something does go wrong call me and I'll be on my way instantly and will kick everyone ass if they lay a hand on you." jimin finished being able to make me crack a smile.

Even though I wouldn't admit it I love jimin. Not in a romantic way but more of a way where he seem like an older brother to me.

---Time Skip---

It was 11:29 the next night. I was in my room as I looked over at myself in the mirror once more. I had a black and red stripe sweater that had exposed holes all over and black pants that hugged my legs in all the right places,  and to top it off I had put on a little mascara to make myself look a little more sexy.

(how he looks)

"You look amazing" I turned around to see jimin standing by the door with a awe look on his face

"You look amazing" I turned around to see jimin standing by the door with a awe look on his face. I let out a small giggle as I look at him.

"I should probably get going." I said pulling on the sleeves of the sweater.,  jimin noticed as he grabbed my hands in his while smiling at me.

"be safe kook" he whisper as he pulled me into a hug which I gladly returned.

afterglow that was the name of the night club I was standing outside of at the moment. I read that Taemin came to this club every Saturday night, my plan was to approach him and at the right moment get him to tell me what he knows.

Taking a deep breath I walk past the guards and into the place where I am instantly hit with the smell of alcohol and sweaty body's. Drunk people where basically having open sex on the dance floor.  While others where sitting at booths smoking and sniffing anything they could get there hands on.

The whole place just made me annoyed but at the same time curious as I never really got to go into bars and clubs like this. I sat down at the bar area as I looked out at the dance floor. I really didn't want to be here longer than I needed to there where already horny guys giving me looks as if they where about to eat me whole.

But there was one person that caught my eye. A guy in the far back of the club sitting at a booth. He wore an expensive suit as he eyes intensely looked at only me,  even though he had two chicks one both is sides trying desperately to get his attention. Right off the bat I could tell who it was Lee Taemin.

Just who I have been  looking for.

(A/N)

Thanks for reading the first chapter sorry if it suck I'll try harder the next one!

My mood 24/7 be like this

The difference tho😂😂😂

Why dose hoseok even try at this point...