53

— INDIA SIMONE

"Oh, where's Kentrell?" I asked Kendell as I looked around the house

"He went out looking for you," He scratched the back of his neck throwing a towel over his shoulder. "He should be getting home, he been gone for a few hours,".

I just nodded and walked into the bedroom, shutting the door behind me as I started to unpack my clothes.

The whole week I'd been gone I did some thinking, not only about Kentrell but about what I gotta do now. Money really isn't an issue for me, daddy got me set for life, all the money I have saved up I just should be fine. But I just hate being home with nothing to do.

I just figured I'd continue doing the online shit and go back to school after I have the twins. I'm thinking about changing my major though, not sure what though.

My drawers were still filled, everything was just how I left it. Although, the room was dirty when I first walked in, a aroma of alcohol was there. It still lingered in the air.

I checked the closet, everything was just how I left it. Surprised Kentrell didn't mess with my things for leaving him for so long. We both needed that break, we've been attached since we saw each other again.

It was like I was suffocating in my own relationship. Kentrell was a good guy and everything but it just got unbearable being around him 24/7 and we got a whole apartment together, kids on the way and I just feel like we rushed everything.

We couldn't contain our excitement and in my mind we were always meant to be together. It's not like we aren't for each other and our timing couldn't be more perfect.

I did cheat on my ex for him, and I also left my home and dropped out of college for him but also for myself. It's not that he made me do anything, I wanted to.

I stopped everything I had going for myself to be with my first love. We never dated though, we were just best friends our whole childhood. When he stopped coming to school our relationship faded away.

But when I saw him at that party after all these years I felt that spark that'd always been between us and I know he felt it too.

I also know me leaving him for a week crushed him. He's probably in a real vulnerable space right now and I did that to him. I still don't believe I'm in the wrong, I needed that time to read, pray and think about everything that comes after this.

I got twins due in the next three months, I can't be fucking up. We gotta get into a house, there's no room in this apartment for my kids. They need their own rooms. Kendell got one more year of high school before he graduates and he'll probably be going off to college. But he's always welcome to stay with us until he's ready to be out on his own.

After I finished putting my clothes up I picked up the room a little bit and vacuumed the carpet floors. I lit an incense and let the smoke fill the room with a Jasmine fragrance.

The room was back to how I liked it, I hated living in filth, even a towel on the floor would piss me off.

I walked into our bathroom, and turned the shower water on. As I let the water warmup I stripped my clothes off and looked into the mirror at my body.

My belly went from pudgy to the size of a watermelon, it was only gonna get bigger before I bust these two babies out.

I quickly got into the shower and let the water seep into my skin. I grabbed my Dove body wash, pouring it into my wash cloth, rubbing the soap into my body.

After finishing up my shower I dried off my damp body and threw on some underwear and wrapped myself in one of my favorite maternity robes.

Once I got back into the room I laid down in Kentrell's spot until he got home. I missed him and couldn't wait to tell him.

I laid there on my phone browsing through social media, of the course The Shaderoom was following my business, they follow everyone's.

I refreshed my Instagram feed, posts about Kentrell grabbed my attention. One of the captions read 'Rapper seen with a female at a bar tonight, I wonder how India will feel'

How can they throw all these stories together so fast. I still don't know why I follow them after they posted the police invading my store.

I just rolled my eyes at the excessive posts of Kentrell and this random ass girl I'd never seen before.

If it was something going on I'm sure he'd tell me, so I wasn't gonna ask him about shit. I know somethings up if he fails to mention he was with another female.

My phone buzzed, Kendell texted me letting me know he was going to grab McDonald's and asked if I wanted anything.

"A Big Mac, 10 piece nuggets and a large fry?" His voice got high, surprised at the order I texted him.

"Kendell, yes. I'm hungry," I growled, rubbing on my belly as I watched the bedroom door open.

"India?" Kentrell's silhouette appeared in the doorway. I turned on the lamp that sat on my nightstand, his eyes were wet but they glowed the second he saw me.

"You want any sauce sis?" Kendell's voice caught me off guard.

"Uh, yeah. Just get me all the sauces please," I said into the phone smiling as Kentrell moved towards the bed. "I'm finna go. Just let me know when you get here,"

"Hey Ken-,"

"I'm going ta sleep," he scoffed removing his shirt, not even caring about me laying in his spot. he laid down on the bed, threw the cover on him and turned away from me. "Goodnight,"

"I knew I should've stayed gone," I scoffed getting up out of the bed, I felt heaviness as I tried to stand up.

Just one of the twins moving around, which was always a good sign for me. I moved towards the living room, turning Netflix on as I waited fo Kendell.

Kentrell better not say a word to me in the morning, nothing but the silent treatment. I know exactly what's going on and he don't even know that I know.

And since I do, I'm finna fuck up his head.

-
SEX!!!!! now that i got your attention please read below! sooo, if y'all ain't know i got a wattpad awards for black writers on my page. please go check it out, i have the book on my page, tag friends and people you think gone be interested. apply for the judge position and also submit your books. 1st place winners get a 10 dollar gift card so if I were you I'd take that chance.

i also have a new youngboy book out (y'all asked for it lol) but go read it.