36

let's try and get this chapter to 35-40 comments cause i need to get my comments up 💯

— INDIA SIMONE

"you need to leave her kentrell, she got you in all this shit and i almost lost you cause of her stupid ass," sherhonda shook her head playing with her food

"so the shits my fault? yeah okay?" i laughed fixing me and kentrell's plate.

"is it not india?" she scoffed beginning to eat off her plate.

"it's not and i'm not about to be blamed for some shit i ain't do, ion give a fuck whose mother you are. kentrell and i both almost died that night but all you care about is pointing fingers," i walked over to the dining room table and sat our plates down.

"well excuse the hell outta me," she laughed.

"you're excused," i smiled taking a sip of water.

"you're just gonna let her talk any kind of way to me kentrell?" his mom gasped and shook her head.

"you came at ha' sideways mama. fuck you want ha' to do, let you talk reckless?"

"she could have some respect," she coughed into her napkin.

"how you want respect and you not respecting me?" i squinted my eyes.

"same way you respected me when you were a child. you think since you're grown and got your own business you just the shit huh?" she sighed and threw her fork down on her plate.

"i don't think i'm nothing but a successful woman and if you can't respect me in my home then you can leave," i got up from my seat and walked towards the bedroom.

"that ain't no successful woman, that's a child,"

"you the child mama, grow the hell up,"

i was tired of everybody blaming me for what happened weeks ago. kentrell and i no longer give a fuck about everything, but everybody else seemed to care. i'm just over being nice and tired of biting my damn tongue for the wrong people. 

"nah, let her run off," i heard sherhonda's voice before i closed my bedroom door.

i just laid my body out on the bed and just listened to myself breathe before i heard the door open.

"you straight?" kentrell's voice spoke. "sorry bout ma, she ain't have to spazz on you. she been disrespectful since you got here,"