17

- INDIA SIMONE

i stood on stage, rapping along to kentrell's song as he performed

i stood on stage, rapping along to kentrell's song as he performed. this was the life he was living and i was more than satisfied. we were both in a good space financially and just in general. my trip was moving too fast and i didn't want to leave in two days but i have things i need to handle back home.

my dad passed away the day i came to los angeles and it's been weighing heavy on my heart but i know he's in a better place. the funeral is being arranged and they scheduled it in time for me to attend.

i shook the thought of that though and continued to turn up with my man. the fans went crazy for him. i know it's surreal for him. he sold out this venue and has all these people rapping his songs.

kentrell was covered in sweat and it didn't bother him. all the lights on him and the moving around he had to do. i know for a fact he was more than hot. the music faded and he walked over to me, wrapping his sweaty ass arm around me.

i was embarrassed to be in front of all these people but kentrell was right here so i wasn't too nervous.

"aye, this my lil baby, india. she been my numba one supporter. when i felt like i ain't have nobody she was thea'. we been knowing each other since we was kids and now she my heart. i'a do anything for her and i just want y'all to help me sing this shit to ha'," he smirked down at me. "spin that shit," he told the DJ.

"you the one that i want in my life,
you the one i want erry night
you the one that i want on my sidee
promise for you i'll ride
i need you to be there for me
i'm so deep up in these streets
i stay clutchin' on my heaaaat
i know these niggas wan' kil me"

my heart was warm and it started to beat swifter than usual. i wanted to cry but i could hold them until we were alone. he actually went and recorded this song the day i came to LA. i was in awe the whole time, i ain't expect him to do this though.

we swayed back and forth as he performed you the one and i even sang with him. this was like a movie in my head, or a really good dream i didn't wake up from. now that we've started dating he's been so eager to let the world know.

i already know somebody recorded us and already put it on instagram. i'll probably be on the shaderoom in the morning.

i felt kentrell's large hand go underneath my chin and he pulled my face close to him. he brushed his lips against mine, his tongue licking my lips causing me to open my mouth. this kiss was heated and i was so invested in it, i forgot we were on stage.

when he finally pulled away i just looked at him. he was so fine and i can't believe i can finally say i was his girl. him doing some shit like this was bold, but i liked it. he's definitely getting some pussy tonight.

"i love you india," he said before giving me a quick peck on the lips.

"love you too daddy," i smirked at him walking back to my spot.