43

— INDIA SIMONE

"kentrell," i moaned out as he continued stroking his hips against mine

they were deep and slow, making me crave more and also making me lose my mind. he had always felt good while he was in me, but tonight? oh this was something different.

i ran my hands up and down his body, he just looked into my eyes as he rocked himself into me. i was in love, the sex, him, this engagement ring. i was content for the most part.

"damn girl," he hissed and bit down on his bottom lip. i raised my head up to give him a kiss.

he met me halfway and laid his body on top of me as we began to kiss. he held his finger up to my chin only to deepen the kiss.

and he didn't stop, quickening his pace and holding onto my waist. he then moved his hands to my legs, moving them to my head.

his strong arms held him up as he pushed every inch of him into me.

"fuuuuck," i cried out.

"shit, you wet as hell baby," he licked his lips laying his body down on mine, placing his head in the crook of my neck.

"and you feel good daddy," i rolled my eyes to the back of my head.

"daddy?" i heard him chuckle softly. "you ain't ever called me that,"

"shut up," i wrapped my legs around his lower body.

"i love you," he pushed his lips against my neck. "every. single. inch." he placed kisses each time he spoke.

"i love you too baby, and your inches," i smiled into his shoulder as he continued leaving kisses on me.

"fuck," he cussed under his breath, slowing down as we both began reaching our climaxes.

after we finished we cleaned up everything qincluding ourselves and started to pack our things for our trip.

"so where we going for the honeymoon?" i asked kentrell with an eyebrow raised.

"wherever, where else we ain't been?" he said folding up his trunks. "we need to get a jar or something, i wanna travel the world witchu,"

"i wanna go to all fifty states, go on more trips to the islands. we need to take kendell on one baby. i'm pretty sure he'd like to get out the country for a little bit," i suggested.

who in they right mind wouldn't want to get outta this place? it's always been in my bucket list to travel the world and see different things.

"you wanna take him on this one? cause he ain't coming on the honeymoon trip," kentrell chuckled.

"but he's got school," i pressed my tongue against my cheek. "i don't know baby,"