35

hey bestfriends.

it's currently 1:16 am and idk why i decided to go ahead and publish but i finally got a update out for y'all.

what time is it for y'all?

— INDIA SIMONE

it's been two days, and i still can't see him

it's been two days, and i still can't see him. i can't touch him, can't even get to hear his voice. as much as i want to see him, i can't.

it's hard when he went on tour and i couldn't see him for a few months, but this was different.

lucky for me, i'm alive and was in way better condition than kentrell. he had to have three different surgeries and he's still not up.

"we're going to get food, you want anything?" angelo asked, getting up from his chair.

"not hungry," i shrugged looking down at my iv and back up at him and mahogany.

"nah, you eating today india. i get you upset and everything but you gotta eat,"

"i know, just not hungry. my appetite is gone and i really haven't slept since i've been in here," i pressed my lips together and blew out air through my nose.

"well, i'ma bring you something back," angelo smiled, "try and get some rest, love you,"

"love you too," i said snuggling up against my pillow.

this has been one of the worst weekends i've experienced. not only am i injured but so is my brand.

i lost thousands of dollars and my store was ruined. posts were made from that night, slandering me and kentrell's name. just bringing more negativity my way when it wasn't needed.

fredo ended up surviving but he'll be in prison for the rest of his life. i haven't heard anything about yasmin and i really could care less.

"how you feeling?" i heard the same high pitched voice come into the room. she always wore these bright ass scrubs and a big smile on her face.

"ready to go home," i scoffed looking up at her.

"i understand," she nodded and sighed deeply. "i know it's a lot and i also know you're gonna get through it,"

"thanks," i gave her a simple smile.

"you feeling okay? you been eating and getting you some rest?"

"um, i can barely sleep and i haven't ate in two days," i licked my lips.

"any unusual behaviors? are you still upset?"

"i don't think i could get over some shit like that in two days. i'm highly upset to be real with you,"

"i understand, your blood pressure and heart rate are perfect compared to yesterday's. just make sure to eat and sleep. any questions for me?"