14

— INDIA SIMONE

"can we just talk? we ain't been able to talk since we broke up and i really been missing you," tayvion breathed into the phone

"what is there to talk about? i don't want you anymore. you only miss me cause you see i'm doing better without you." i started. "thought fucking with yasmin was gon' hurt me but you the one hurting,"

"look, i'm sorry for not being the best boyfriend to you but that kentrell nigga only gon' hurt you. and when he does i'll be here for you,"

"i ain't ever gon' hurt ha', she gon' be my lul babeh fa' life. you got me fucked up if you think i'ma let you take my place. get the fuck off the phone lul nigga. we good ova' here," kentrell snatched the phone from me.

"man fu-,"

kentrrell ended the call, and tossed my phone back over to me.

"the fuck you answer his call fa'?" he raised an eyebrow and scrunched his face.

"i wasn't sure who was calling, and you can't be mad at me for it," i shrugged.

"once you knew it was him you should've hung up," he shook his head and pulled up his pants as he stood up.

"really? you already starting with me today?" i tilted my head.

"yeah," he scoffed, looking at himself in the mirror. "that nigga call again i'm bussing his fucking head,"

my eyes widened as i rose from my bed. i went to go check on mahogany whose been stuck in angelo's room for about two weeks now. she hasn't really been talking to us and i just want to see if she's okay.

i slowly opened angelo's door knob and forced his door open. mahogany's and angelo's lips were locked and they caught me by surprise.

they gasped for air and tried to fix themselves but it was too late for that.

"oops," i laughed as i shut the door back and retreated to my bedroom.

"where you going?" i asked kentrell, scrunching my eyebrows and slapping my hand against my hip.

"home," he scoffed brushing past me and walking out of my room.

"what? why?" i whined poking out my bottom lip walking behind him.

"cause i'm going home. you finna' miss me for a few days." he stared down at his phone as he stood behind the couch.

"kentrell," i walked over to hug him.

"moveeee," he growled swatting my hands. "i don't want you touching me,"