07

— INDIA SIMONE

nanny was gone for the night and angelo went out to a party

nanny was gone for the night and angelo went out to a party. so it was just me, i had the house to myself.

tayvion finally replied, apologizing and telling me he was sleep. but he didn't have to worry about me replying for the whole week because now i'm sleep.

after hearing gee money and his niggas talk about what they had planned for kentrell it was only right for me to tell him. i texted him and asked him to come over so we could talk.

he was now on his way and to be frank i couldn't wait to see him. we haven't had the time to actually talk about anything.

i'd be able to tell him how i felt and not hold anything back. i could express myself however i wanted cause it was just gonna be the two of us.

i opened my mac and entered netflix. i've been watching how to get away with murder. since i finished my school work, i deserved a break.

my heart skipped a beat when i heard knocks at the door.

"open up," kentrell's voice muffled through the door.

"coming," i yelled.

i got up and rushed to the door, kentrell continues to knock.

"i said i was coming dammit, quit knocking," i said unlocking the door.

once i opened the door, kentrell sighed deeply. his head was tilted down a little but his eyes were on me.

i let him walk in and i shut the door, locking both locks. it could get real dangerous around these times.

"you straight?" kentrell asked, pulling in his bottom lip. "you said it was important so i wanna make sho' you good,"

"it's not even about me, it's about you," i exhaled, rubbing my forearm.

"whatchu' mean?" he raised an eyebrow.

"come on, let's sit down," i said walking to the couch and sat down with my knee raised up on the cushion.

kentrell sat pretty close to me but it wasn't uncomfortable so i didn't mind it.

"well, i got a ride from gee money today an-,"

"you did what?" kentrell's eyes widened and his head moved closer to me.

"i had to get a ride from garrett, he said when he sees you it's gon' be on sight and i didn't know y'all had issues. that's why i asked you to come over," i said quickly so he wouldn't interrupt.

"that's all he said?" he chuckled. "that nigga don't put no fear in my heart. and it's been on sight for some years now he need to let allat hurt go,"

"what happened wit' you two anyways?" i rested my head on the back of the couch.

"he accused me of some foul shit. said i stole his shit but i had my own. we ain't gone eva see eye to eye. but fuck him, fuck fredo, fuck everybody that's gon' ride fa' him,"