52

— KENTRELL DE'SEAN

"Trell, drinking ain't gone make her come back," Kendell snatched the bottle of Crown Royal outta my hand

"I ain't say it was gone bring ha' back, I just wanna feel numb. Ion wanna feel no' mo'. I fucked up Ken, bad," I shook my head, holding my forehead in my palms. "I fucked up foreal dis time G,"

"Like I said, you want yo' girl back then you gotta get ha'. Sitting around on yo' ass ain't doing any one of y'all no fava's," He sat on the couch beside me.

It's been going on a week since I've seen or heard from India. She ain't even tryna stay in contact to let me know if she's okay. I know I messed up what she had going on, but it ain't the end of the world.

Maybe I ain't take full responsibility for something that I should have. She lost everything she worked for cause of me, and I'm over here drinking like I'm the one hurting.

But shit, I am hurting. My other half ain't nowhere to be found. I done called all types of hotels for her, I tried to checked her location but she turned it off. Shit every time I call her shit go straight to voicemail.

"The hell am I posed to do Kendell?" I raise my hands up in frustration.

"I don't know bruh, I just know you can't sit around and wait for some shit to happen. You gotta make it happen," he slapped my chest before getting up. "And quit being a lul' bitch,"

"Fuck you," I smacked my lips getting up from the couch and grabbing my keys from the kitchen counter. "You riding wit' me or what you finna do?"

"I'm finna go to my girl crib," he rubbed his hands together.

"Yo girl? Who?"

"Don't worry bout allat, go get yours back," Kendell smirked at me. "I'll see you when you get back,"

After leaving out the house, I walked all the way to the damn parking garage. I can't wait til we get our own house, this walk everyday gone kill a nigga.

I grabbed my phone from my back pocket, and unlocked it. It showed my background of the twins ultrasound pictures.

My home screen was me and India in Jamaica. It was such a simpler time, but it was also the start of this whole situation. If I wouldn't have been talking to Chop, I wouldn't be fighting for my relationship right now.

Once I got in my car, I drove to the bar. I was already tipsy, I needed more to drink. Kendell thinks I'm going to find India, but I'm about to get my mind off her.

I keep thinking about her, but it was time to get rid of all my thoughts for the night.

I made it into the dim-lit room, there were too many mothafuckas in here on a Wednesday night but fuck it. I sat at the bar waiting to be served by this light skin chick. She had multiple tattoos on her arms.