32

{aye y'all, i got a plot shop book where i come up with story ideas so go check that out if you're interested, enjoy this chapter and avoid any errors}

— INDIA SIMONE

"how long are y'all staying?" i asked grabbing another slice of pizza from the coffee table

"as long as it takes to finish up the store baby, they gone help get you ready before ya opening," kentrell looked over at me.

"awe, really?" i looked around at the boys with a smirk on my face.

"really," ben shook his head. "nigga said he was gone pay us after we told the muhfucka no a thousand times,"

"i ain't say how much though," kentrell spoke into my ear making me shake my head.

"what the hell y'all whispering about?" joe raised his eyebrows.

"right, kd what they saying? we know you hear everything," ben chuckled.

"y'all gone leave my friend alone," i rolled my eyes and took a bite of my pizza.

"what she said, i'm gone end up fucking you niggas up," kd scrolling down on his phone.

"and i'ma be right behind ya," i moved my head around and rested on kentrell's chest.

"when we start doing shit to the store?" ben asked looking over at me.

"y'all got a couple of days, i still need to talk to jeremy,"

"i thought you done already talked to him?" kentrell made a face at me.

"yeah, i did but his crew ain't gone need to come if we got them," i twisted my lips.

"they not no damn interior designers baby, his crew still gone have to be there. they just gone help bring shit in and out the store." kentrell licked his lips and stretched his arms out.

"okay," i nodded getting up from the couch and heading toward the room.

"where you going?" kentrell raised up, grabbing my wrist and looking up at me.

"i gotta go call jeremy bae," i laughed heading towards the room.

i quickly dialed jeremy's number and sighed as i put the phone up to my ear. the phone began to ring and i paced back and forth waiting on him to answer. i noticed kentrell peeking through the door.

"hello?" jeremy answered.

kentrell moved the door open and came to sit down on the bed and i sat next to him.

"hey jeremy," i sighed, relieved that he had answered. "i was just calling to say we're ready whenever you are. you got the design and i was hoping we could go ahead and get started so we could get the store opened,"