37

— INDIA SIMONE

"y'all both know better, i shouldn't have to walk in on you two having sex," sherhonda  placed both her hands on her hips

"y'all both know better, i shouldn't have to walk in on you two having sex," sherhonda placed both her hands on her hips.

"nobody told you to walk into our room. you could've knocked," i shrugged my shoulders.

"i'm tired of you speaking to me. i don't like you, whenever i'm talking i'm addressing my son. not you bitch,"

"i don't like you either bitch," i scoffed rolling my eyes. "you can get the hell out,"

"aye, y'all chill out. this arguing shit gotta stop. momma you been petty and rude as hell since you got here. and india just ignore her, told you she just a big ass kid," kentrell started.

"a big ass kid?" she gasped. "if anything that's you. you don't take care of none of your responsibilities, you spend all this money on her and never think about if i need anything,"

"ma," kentrell sighed. "i send you money every other week, enough so you ain't gotta stay in baton rouge. what the hell you doing with it?"

"i'm just saving until i find something," she said in an uncertain tone.

"ma?" kentrell raised an eyebrow. "where's the money going?"

"bills and keeping food in the house for your brother. don't question me about shit,"

"nah,"kentrell wiped his nose. "ken ask me to send him money so he can eat so don't sit here and lie,"

"yo brother does eat. you think i'd let him starve?"

"you let me starve. you made me stay out in the cold when you had company. let yo boyfriends put they hands on me and when i got old enough to fight back you put me out," kentrell went off. "i'm getting custody of ken,"

"like hell you are. i take care of mine. just because you grew up differently doesn't mean your brother is going through the same thing,"

"you still using ain't you?" kentrell dropped his head.

"where you get that from kentrell? i stopped doing that a long time ago," sherhonda dropped her hip.

"you been spazzing out. you paranoid and you seeing shit that ain't there. ace ain't even piss on the couch he knows better and you using the money i'm giving you to get yo fix. i'm not dumb and kendell staying wit' me until you get yo shit together,"

after everything winded down sherhonda left the house and got a hotel. it was getting dark and kentrell went out to run some errands while i stayed in watching the rest of my netflix series.