27

— INDIA SIMONE

"don't even talk to me india, you really got me fucked up," kentrell shook his head

"it wasn't even like that th-,"

"it don't fucking matter what the fuck you thought it was like. you was wit' a whole otha' nigga while i was sleep. the fuck wrong witchu," he spazzed pushing me out of his way.

"bae," i whined putting my head down.

"not yo bae, just fucked up the whole trip. how ima talk to you for a whole week after you went and did some sneaky shit like that," kentrell held his face in his hands.

"i'm sorry, i wasn't thinking," i pressed my lips together.

"damn straight, wasn't thinking at all. yo ass never thinking. yo ass ain't even tell the muhfucka you had a nigga. you couldn't have waited the second night to fuck up. that's all my money gone down the fucking drain,"

"kentrell," i whined.

"the fuck you want india?" i watched him rock back and forth in his seat looking at the ground.

"can you just let it go?" i breathed out knowing that wasn't gonna do anything but set him off.

"oh you want me to just let it go? aight. how the fuck would you feel if i went and did some sneaky shit like that. yo ass would be just as pissed off as i am, so naw i ain't letting shit go,"

i just left it alone, luckily the hotel had two separate bedrooms. i shouldn't even be walking away because i was in the wrong.

but kentrell needed a chance to cool down. he didn't like the thought of me around any nigga that's not him. i fucked up and i need to figure out how i'll make it up to him.

after a few hours of sitting back on the bed. i decided it was time i go check and see if kentrell was okay.

i got up from the bed and walked into the front but i didn't see him anywhere. he wasn't in any of the rooms or the bathroom.

i texted his phone hoping he'd hit me back and even called but it went straight to voicemail. his things were still here so i'm sure he'd be back.

i pressed my lips together as they quivered and just let the tears fall from my eyes. i hated crying but that's all i can do when it's hard for me to express my feelings.

i cry when i'm mad, happy, or upset and sometimes it just comes out of nowhere. i was a crybaby foreal.

as soon as i started the door flew open and kentrell had brought in two bags into the hotel.

"what you crying fa' now?"

"i'm sorry, i'm sorry kentrell. i owe you more loyalty than that. you don't know how bad i feel about today and i'm really sorry and upset. i'm mad at myself for even letting that shit happen," i wiped my face.