10

I grabbed the dark purple bag sitting on the bedside and I jumped when Angel's arm came over my shoulder and he kissed my shoulder. He moved to the nape of my neck and then my ear. I felt his chin on my shoulder and I looked over.

"Hi, Angel." I craned my neck even more and kissed Angel's cheek.

"I forgot about that gift. You haven't given it to me yet."

I stood up briefly to sit back on the bed against the headboard and I brought the blanket over my naked lower half. I handed the bag over to Angel and he opened it before pulling out the small wrapped item. He set the bag behind him and collapsed against my side and I set my arm around his shoulders.

"Open it, Angel."

"I'm admiring the cute paper." Angel looked at the item for another moment before tearing it open. He then froze when he saw the eye patch, a red-eye stitched in the middle, professionally detailed and the black strap had several rainbow strings within itself. "Ginger... It's..."

"I had it commissioned just before we came here, paid extra to get it rushed. And as you can see, the red-eye represents-"

"Your red contacts that I noticed when I first saw you. How could I forget? It's beautiful, Ginger. I love it, thank you so much." Angel stood up and went to the body length mirror and I watched his bare cheeks bounce as he skipped over. I smirked and looked up, seeing Angel staring at me through the mirror.

"Like what you see?"

"Very much. Put the patch on, I want to see it." Angel put the eye patch on and stared at himself for a moment before turning around. I smiled and met Angel's eye. "You look beautiful."

Angel blushed and he looked at himself in the mirror again before coming back to the bed. He straddled my lap and set his hands on my shoulders then kissed me. "Thank you, Ginger."

"You're very welcome." I looked at Angel and could clearly see love clouding his eye and I would be lying if I said I wasn't the same way. I carefully lifted Angel from my waist and set him on the other side of the bed. "I'm going to go shower unless you want first dibs?"

"No, go right ahead. I'm going to see what Eva's doing." Angel stood up and put on his previous boxers and a pair of shorts from the dresser. I watched him leave the room and I shook my head.

I'm beginning to go over the edge. Not good.

-

"Come on Eva, it's our last night. Come out with us."

Eva looked up from the couch and she shoots her head before holding out her phone. "I'm alright, Sweet Boy. Really, I have plans of my own."

My face softened when I saw the messages and I left Angel by the door and went up to Eva. "Are you going to be alright going to him on your own?"

"I have to make things right and the only way I can do it is doing it on my own."

"Alright well, call me if anything goes wrong."

"Well do." Eva stood up and I brought her into my arms. I backed away and went back to Angel and escorted us out of the house and to the car as quick as possible.

"Now come on, the car's already heated up." I reached around and opened the passenger door.

Angel and I enjoyed our last night sightseeing and returning to our favorite restaurant for dinner. We then went window shopping and enjoyed each other's presence. Angel was practically glowing as we walked the cold streets, but it hurt me knowing how oblivious Angel was to my mission and why I had him so close to me. I knew Angel was watching me as much as I was him and I would be lying if I said I wasn't worried about his safety.