7*

"Ever since I lost my eye, I've had so much trouble just finding someone to just... Spend time with and... And I have so much trouble having someone to love. Every guy I've been with looks at me like a freak. When I go for one-night stands, every guy wants the lights off or he'll put a blindfold to make "sexy time, sexier" but I know he's just covering both my eyes so he's not looking at the spot. It fucking sucks when someone pretends to be fine with me not having both eyes but once I take the patch off, they refuse to even look in my direction. It's been like this for almost two years I've wanted to give up so many times but I just need someone with me, but I'm so fucking insecure and can't trust anyone at this point."

I stared out the window as Angel talked. His fingers dug into the side of my torso after every other sentence and it was surprisingly starting to hurt.

"I'm sorry, you probably didn't want to hear all that." I looked down at Angel and he shook his head before sitting up and rubbing his eye.

"Angel, " I reached around and grabbed Angel's waist, pulling him back in my arms and pressing my front to his back. "I want you to know, I wouldn't have brought you with me to Germany if I didn't think we would last a while. I want you with me and I want to be with you."

I pressed my lips to the back of Angel's neck and up to the back of his ear. I draped my arm over Angel's shoulder and pulled him to me.

"I don't care that you only have one eye. If anything, I think it makes you look badass." Angel's shoulders shook lightly and he bit back a chuckle. "Anyone who thinks of you as a freak is an asshole. You're an amazing person, Mitch, I'm looking toward to spending more time with you."

Angel turned his head toward me but all I could see was his patch. I leaned back and Angel turned his body, his hands on my shoulders as he pressed our lips together. The sudden moment made me laugh a bit and I gripped Angel's waist to tug him and made him collapse onto my chest. Angel giggled and pulled back to see my eyes.

"Thank you, Ginger. I'm looking forward to spending time with you too." Angel's hands tangled in my hair and he pushed himself back into the kiss. I brought my hand up through Angel's curly hair and moved my fingers under the strap of his patch and carefully pulled it off his head. Angel went to protest but I kept a strong grip on the back of his head and ran my tongue over his bottom lip.

Even though Angel and I have had sex several times and my tongue has been in some private places of his, I still felt the need to make sure Angel was okay with engaging in certain activities with me. Angel pulled back when he felt my tongue and his face turned bright red.

I simply smiled at him and Angel returned it, laying down on my chest once again. I held the boy close and closed the window so it was a bit darker in the bedding area.

"I hope you know once we get back I'll have to work a bit more to able to pay my rent," Angel said out of the blue.

"If you'd like, you can stay at mine for a bit until you get the money. It'll lower your food costs a bit so you'll get the money faster." I ran my hand under Angel's shirt and trailed my fingers up and down his smooth back.

"I don't want to be a burden."

"You're never a burden, Angel. I'm offering it to you."

Angel didn't respond and turned over on his opposite side and he closed his eye. I continued to run my hand up and down Angel's back until he felt heavy on my chest and I did my best to lay down and sleep with him.

-

"Early," Angel mentioned as he looked out the window. The jet had landed in Berlin and Angel wanted to view the entire landing despite his nerves on hyperdrive. I watched carefully as Angel peered outside with glittering eyes.