Chapter Sixty-Nine

We both had hit our climaxes and laid down on the couch naked with a blanket over us. My bare chest against his. He had put on his boxers before we even laid down. I was still completely naked. "I love you Alexis." He whispered into my ear. "I love you Colby." I whispered back and smiled as I fell asleep in his arms.

We both suddenly woke up to a loud gasp and squeal. We jumped awake and I quickly used the blanket to cover my bare body. I seen Sam, Devyn, Corey, and Jake. They were all looking at us in surprise. "Oh fuck! Uuuuh..." Colby's cheeks heated and I hid my face in his chest. They just nodded and walked out. I quickly wrapped the blanket around my body and we both ran out and up to our rooms.

I quickly ran to my bathroom and took a shower. I did my make up and hair. As soon as I was back in my room, I got dressed. Maybe if I leave for the day, I won't be as embarrassed. I don't think you want any of your friends walking in while you are like that. I cringed just from the thought and walked out of my room and right into Sam. Great. He chuckled and nodded.

"Hey so sorry about that, we obviously didn't know but um, we need to get working on another video and I know you have to record either today or tomorrow so if you're not busy can you help us out a bit?" I thought for a second and then nodded

"Sure why not, it's not like I really have to do anything, I can just quickly record a video of literally something stupid and post it. But yeah, sure, what do you guys plan on doing?" I asked curios if the plan they had. Not to mention they do a lot of stupid things so I might regret saying yes at some point.

"Oh, we are going to an abandoned hospital with another friend of ours named Josh. You should probably wear all black." I looked at him and then my outfit. "Good idea to change?" He nodded his head and I walked back into my room as he went back to his. I went back over to my closet and looked through all the clothing I had until I found the right choice. I didn't want to get cut up or caught by the cops....again.

We all got in Colby's car and left

We all got in Colby's car and left. We stopped to get some food on our way there so that we weren't hungry. I decided just to get a grilled chicken salad and a raspberry lemonade. It was amazing. We all sat down and ate in the car. "So, Alexis, how long have you known Sam and Colby?" Josh had asked.

I thought for a second before I could answer. "Well, I want to say for about two or three years now, something along those lines I'm guessing." I took a sip of my drink as I watched him nod his head and look back at Colby. "How long have you been dating?" That struck me. Colby and I have been dating for a little over a year.

"For a while, a little over a year." Colby spoke. I watched his eyes glance over at me as he spoke. He had the most amazing eyes I have ever seen. And so does Sam. But Colby, he's just perfect. He licked his lips and smiled as we all finished up eating. We scaled a building once we got there and found a spot it record at.

"What's up guys it's Sam and Colby." Colby had said in a whisper tone. "Today we are here again with explorer Josh and we are with Alexis." I waved. "What's up homies." Hash said smiling, his hands on his hips. "Taking us to another place it's a good place....What is that?" He cut himself off.

"In some areas, it's gonna sound like there is power on but it's not on." He explained. "Oh okay." I nodded my head as I pushed my hair out of my face. "This is a really weird space....spot, we're gonna get lost in here." I looked down. Great. "Even from the looks of it right now, I can see there like ten stories at least." He said as he looked at the building we were at.

"A little funny story about this place, a long time ago Sam and I tried to get in here but we failed, we didn't know how to do it so thank you Josh." We all giggles and chuckled. "New expert." We kept the mood light so far. "Because this place is literally like in the middle of a city, we're not gonna show you how we actually got in, it's super dangerous to get in, we all have cuts." Sam explained as we showed the cuts we got from even getting in here.

Not to mention the tip in Colby's pants. We all suited our masks up and got ready. We began walking around and used flashlights to see. This place was not that old but it was very trashed. We began to walk up some stairs making jokes. There was a lot of stairs. We made it to the floor we wanted and looked around. We seen a bunch of hospital beds.

We continued to walk around and just joke. We were all being really loud and most likely we were going to get caught. We wanted to find the roof so we looked around and found the stairs to the roof. We went to the top and looked around for a bit before going back inside. We stopped and heard noises. We debunked the noise and began to walk around and talk to the camera.

We found a room that we liked. It was bright and colorful. The starlight room. We continued to walk around and we found a room where they bribed things. We kept making jokes to keep it light. We walked out of that room and we were looking for the main roof and went to the same one we went to earlier. We continued to walk and after a while, we found it. We put an explorer sticker on the roof and we left to go to the morgue.

We soon ended the video and began to leave. As we left, there was a cop at the door waiting for trespassers and it was really hard to get out of but we did it. I stretched a bit and yawned as we made our way to drop off Josh and go home.